Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans (3165 Views)

My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) / Nigerian stone free Rice / Rice And Garri Sack Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Habayomie(m): 6:04am On Dec 16, 2019
can I order for only 1 125kg to Lagos?
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2019
Habayomie:
can I order for only 1 125kg to Lpagos?

Yes you can,i have some leaving for lagos tomorrow I can add yours.
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2019
More

Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by coache(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
can I get one 50kg polished rice sent to Benin?
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2019
coache:
can I get one 50kg polished rice sent to Benin?

Good morning, kindly contact me 07064378217
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by dedons: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2020
Awaiting your orders
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2020
Very much available
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by dorispray: 5:12am On Jan 12, 2020
dedons:

@ dedons... oya Come ooo

Are you sure of your note of ⚠ ⚠ warning ⚠ ⚠ about staying away from this man @askibee??
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2020
dorispray:

@ dedons... oya Come ooo

Are you sure of your note of ⚠ ⚠ warning ⚠ ⚠ about staying away from this man @askibee??

Let him come and clear my name o please
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by dedons: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2020
dorispray:

@ dedons... oya Come ooo

Chat me up privately.
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
dedons:
Chat me up privately.

What can't you say in the open,must it be private?

You knw I was very calm with you the first time you called me a scammer and now pple are believing you which I understand,but please am begging you.clear my name
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by dedons: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
askibee:

What can't you say in the open,must it be private?

You knw I was very calm with you the first time you called me a scammer and now pple are believing you which I understand,but please am begging you.clear my name
You seem to have guts o.

I'm been calm with you because you are in your grace period.

I just have to do the necessary thing once and for all since you are very stubborn.
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by dorispray: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2020
dedons:
Chat me up privately.

You've got a DM from me.
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by olaoshitt(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
N16,500 50kg Stone Free Nigeria Rice available in large quantities in Lagos.

Payment on delivery, free delivery to your location

enquiries https:///2348087476363 or call 08087476363

askibee:
Get your stone free Nigeria rice, locally milled.

Weight :125kg

Price: 37k

Iron beans : 22k

Honey beans : 21k

White beans : 18500

Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2020
Available
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by emptytoothpaste: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Askibee, you are a scammer and a thief, and I will do everything I can to get my money back from you.

Do business with this scammer to your own detriment.

It is people like you that give Internet business entrepreneurs a very bad name.

I was looking for a farm worker late last year, so I decided to register on nairaland for that purpose. I PMed @dedons because of how old and active he is on Nairaland and in the agric section respectively, and how he has also contributed in busting scammers on the site. So I figured anybody dedons recommends must be legit. He recommended Askibee, and that was were we made a big mistake. Askibee had us both fooled. Do business with Askibee, and I guarantee you this same fate

I contacted Askibee about providing Farmhelp, and Askibee said I will get him in 4 days max, little did I know that this was just a ploy to scam me off my money.

I made a down payment of 15K to Askibee, and that was when I started hearing different kinds of stories. I was given stories for 1 complete month.

More than 75% of my farm investments perished because of my patience with Askibee's stories and promises. My farm perished because there were times I had to conduct other businesses and leave the farm unattended (sometimes for a week), because I was hoping on this scammer and his stories.

Now, I have been asking him to refund my money, and I'll just forget about everything and move on. For more than a month now, he started another set of promises that he will return my 15K, I have still not gotten my refund.

This is me narrating my ordeal with that fraudster. I have no reason to come here and lay false allegations without legitimate cause.

Feel free to do business with him if you wish, you will get stories, be scammed and we would also read your ordeal here too.
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by larrypourl(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
I'm beginning to enjoy your thread. Op please address the post above urgently.
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Beava: 1:36pm On May 31, 2020
Rely to d above
Re: Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 31, 2020
Beava:
Rely to d above

I don't get

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introducing Best Royal Agro / Fingerling Catfish Available @ Famous Farm Ilorin / 6 Weeks Foreign Turkeys Are For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.