Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Tour To Spain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tour To Spain (747 Views)

A Tour To Jos Zoo And Museum, 2023 Experience / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / My Trip To Spain Part 1 | Malaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tour To Spain by Elenurirun: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
NIGERIANs in Spain, I need your help, I will be visiting Spain soon with the company of my friends from Netherlands and Italy. We would need the help of anyone that reside in spain. You can as well send me a PM

Thanks and stay blessed
Re: Tour To Spain by demospain(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Elenurirun:
NIGERIANs in Spain, I need your help, I will be visiting Spain soon with the company of my friends from Netherlands and Italy. We would need the help of anyone that reside in spain. You can as well send me a PM

Thanks and stay blessed
What help did you need in Spain?

2 Likes

Re: Tour To Spain by Elenurirun: 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
demospain:

What help did you need in Spain?
myself n my friends will be visiting Spain, one from Italy and Netherlands. So we need one or two things to discuss with someone already in Spain, we would need to tour part of Spain thanks
Re: Tour To Spain by demospain(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2019
Elenurirun:
myself n my friends will be visiting Spain, one from Italy and Netherlands. So we need one or two things to discuss with someone already in Spain, we would need to tour part of Spain thanks
I live in Barcelona
Re: Tour To Spain by Elenurirun: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
demospain:

I live in Barcelona
I'll pm you thanks boss
Re: Tour To Spain by jennifer247: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
I am planning to go on a trip but there is confusion to choose a place. After reading this article, I decided to go to Spain. From this article, I get famous visiting places in Spain. Hostsailor Thank you for sharing this information with us.

1 Like

Re: Tour To Spain by Elenurirun: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
jennifer247:
I am planning to go on a trip but there is confusion to choose a place. After reading this article, I decided to go to Spain. From this article, I get famous visiting places in Spain. Hostsailor Thank you for sharing this information with us.
thanks I'll look into it

(1) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead As Boat Capsizes In Mediterranean Sea / Could This Be A Fraud By ABC Transport? / Guideline Request For Canada Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.