Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It (53085 Views)

Woli Arole: Premarital Sex Is A Sin, I Have Stopped It / Gabriel Afolayan New Wife, Banke Stunning Photos / Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by LordKenya(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2019
Pls Guys, If u are using airtel abeg transfer me airtime, I just want to use it and sub even its for two weeks, your boy is financially down for now. I know it's shameful begging online, but I don't have any choice. Abeg help a nigga. My number is in my signature. God bless. One love.
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by Dagger111(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2019
Liliyann:
Nothing bad in making up for the dead, it's a way of paying them your last respect!!

Pls i don't get you, can u kindly speak in english? Last respect kwa!!
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by fergie001: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2019
Witnessed it once in a morgue.

We had to complain the make-up was too much....so they told us it will fade with time, that it was during harmattan...

We insisted...they asked for space....then faded it..and it looked better.
Nothing bad in it.....just that you can't help Iooking at it without a tear dropping.

4 Likes

Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by DWJOBScom(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2019
It’s okay to make them up
You don’t want to turn up seeing their cold dead plastic face aleast something to make the living reminisce on the good times they spent on earth.
There’s nothing wrong with it
The guys trim their beards ,Shave their hairs and perfume them as well.
There’s nothing wrong with it abeg

3 Likes

Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2019
Opportuneke:
eeehhheeeenn.....

Wetin we no go see for this generation.....

Dead body is making up!!!

Can you imagine, so how will the heavens recognize the dead for judgement?
. Hahahaha. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by LOGOBELT: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2019
Jesus! You do make up for dead people again shocked

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by kevotek1000(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2019
If only making them up will give them a free pass to heaven. For me it's vainly
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by Americanboy35: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2019
That's part of paying the dead last respect

1 Like

Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by lunacol(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2019
As she stopped,some others are asking God to pick their calls by bringing dead customers to them.Those building caskets are praying to have a good market this week.Those guys working in the mortuary comfortably chat,relax and drink bottles of bear inside the morgue. Different strokes for different people.

I wonder how these guys sleep at night inside the mortuary.

Even the doctors that certify patients dead and even use fellow human dead bodies as practicals,I wonder what goes through there minds.The way they disect there fellow human dead bodies shows that man is nothing.

Life is vain.Vanity upon vanity,all is vanity.

3 Likes

Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by fykes(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2019
Make up is often applied on accident victims it's not only on their faces as per usual "making yp".
Most times dead bodies have part of their bodies cut off by accident or poor keeping and a make up is called for to dress dem e up before lying in state.

The last time I checked it's 100k for making up a corpse.

1 Like

Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by Stallion44: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2019
I dont see the need for making dead people up
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by Onyiibuckman: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2019
i4 post=83721958]If only make up can wake the dead.....the dead is dead[/quote]
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by arodavoo(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2019
The question is who are those that taught us all this nonsense. Make up for the dead is another thing am hearing for the first time

Check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey Malaysia UK and USA
And also importation of Hair from china, India, Vietnam and cambodia
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by olutop(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2019
Liliyann:
Nothing bad in making up for the dead, it's a way of paying them your last respect!!
So your own form of respect is Make-up.
Chain,wetin Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by mechanics(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2019
Wow, just knowing this that the dead also wear make up.
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I really don't get the rationale behind that. is a dead woman supposed to look beautiful in her grave? some people just carried their unnecessarily wahala to the dead. allow the dead to rest before one go vex one day slap person. cheesy grin

There's something called "wake" or "lying in state" that involves loved ones paying their last respects.

Ever heard of that before?

Good.

1 Like

Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by Skmoda360(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2019
GistMore:
In a recent interview with Punch Newspaper, celebrity make-up artist, Banke Meshida, also known as BM Pro, revealed the shocking reasons she stopped doing Makeup for the dead.

She said: “I’ve been called occasionally to do make-up for dead people but I declined. I didn’t like the first experience I had. It’s such a sorrowful space to be in and I couldn’t deal with it. It left such a bad taste. I found it emotionally draining and made up my mind that I wouldn’t do it again. It’s a completely different skill set because one is working on skin that is not living; the colour and shading would different. However, it is a very lucrative aspect of make-up artistry because not many people possess the skill. I do every other thing except making up for the dead.”

When asked if she wants her kids to also go into beauty and makeup business, she said: “Of course, I’ll like that. In our parents’ era, they all wanted their children to be lawyers and doctors but see what played out. Yes, I’ll love my kids to toe my line but I’ll also respect their choices. Thankfully, my kids love make-up.”

Speaking on how she relaxes when not working, Banke Meshida has this to say: “When I’m not working, I either watch movies, have a massage or sit down doing absolutely nothing. I also connect with my fans on Instagram. I love cooking but I don’t like clearing the dishes. These days, I have someone who cooks (for me) and I really like the taste. When I cook, it’s superb and my kids love it.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-i-stopped-making-up-for-the-dead-banke-meshida/amp/
She looks pancaked.... grin
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by OtemAtum: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Not everyone that died rest in peace.

If you sleep in Jesus, you rest in peace.

If you die in your sins, there is no rest but trouble and regret.

When you come face-to-face with a holy God who cannot behold sin, your trouble starts.
Everyone that dies will eventually rest in peace, no matter what. Jesus Christ, the fictitious character has no say in the final end of anyone.

1 Like

Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by Originakalokalo(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2019
OtemAtum:
Everyone that dies will eventually rest in peace, no matter what. Jesus Christ, the fictitious character has no say in the final end of anyone.

Okay.
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by Blinkers: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Why do we have to do make up for the dead.

Perhaps they want them to get a beautiful look on their way to heaven.
Forgetting that the body perishes here on earth.

Well, possibly trying to give the plant beautiful manure or the soil animals beautiful food to scavenge on.

For your last paragraph, it's the opposite either.

Dangerous chemicals like lead, mercury in these make up, creates a terrible environment for plants, beneficial microorganisms and other soil animals.

The Homo sapien specie has a terrible record of being harmful to others alive and in death.
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by OtemAtum: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Okay.
Thanks
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by ireneidiva(f): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2019
fergie001:
Witnessed it once in a morgue.

We had to complain the make-up was too much....so they told us it will fade to do it, that was during harmattan...

We insisted...they asked for space....then faded it to do it..and it looked better.
Nothing bad in it.....just that you can't help Iooking at it without a tear dropping.
Which one is 'fade to do it' again?
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by Offpoint: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Tapout:

lying in state.
How about in capital? grin
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by Kokaine(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I really don't get the rationale behind that. is a dead woman supposed to look beautiful in her grave? some people just carried their unnecessarily wahala to the dead. allow the dead to rest before one go vex one day slap person. cheesy grin
why grab his balls? Its painful!!!
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by FuckTheMod: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2019
GistMore:
In a recent interview with Punch Newspaper, celebrity make-up artist, Banke Meshida, also known as BM Pro, revealed the shocking reasons she stopped doing Makeup for the dead.

She said: “I’ve been called occasionally to do make-up for dead people but I declined. I didn’t like the first experience I had. It’s such a sorrowful space to be in and I couldn’t deal with it. It left such a bad taste. I found it emotionally draining and made up my mind that I wouldn’t do it again. It’s a completely different skill set because one is working on skin that is not living; the colour and shading would different. However, it is a very lucrative aspect of make-up artistry because not many people possess the skill. I do every other thing except making up for the dead.”

When asked if she wants her kids to also go into beauty and makeup business, she said: “Of course, I’ll like that. In our parents’ era, they all wanted their children to be lawyers and doctors but see what played out. Yes, I’ll love my kids to toe my line but I’ll also respect their choices. Thankfully, my kids love make-up.”

Speaking on how she relaxes when not working, Banke Meshida has this to say: “When I’m not working, I either watch movies, have a massage or sit down doing absolutely nothing. I also connect with my fans on Instagram. I love cooking but I don’t like clearing the dishes. These days, I have someone who cooks (for me) and I really like the taste. When I cook, it’s superb and my kids love it.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-i-stopped-making-up-for-the-dead-banke-meshida/amp/
Is that why her breasts want to fall out ?

1 Like

Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by Tapout(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2019
Offpoint:

How about in capital? grin

lmao... see ur post like ur moniker cheesy
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by Prymestrr(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2019
Liliyann:
daft angry
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by fergie001: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2019
ireneidiva:

Which one is 'fade to do it' again?
Typographical.....

The make-up was too loud.....
And it was in Dec during the harmattan period, we wanted to take the corpse for lying-in-state.
They told us it will fade out.

We refused, so they asked for space and reduced the stuffs.
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by ireneidiva(f): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2019
fergie001:

Typographical.....

The make-up was too loud.....
And it was in Dec during the harmattan period, we wanted to take the corpse for lying-in-state.
They told us it will fade out.

We refused, so they asked for space and reduced the stuffs.
I understand now.
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by drezzyx(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2019
grin grin[i][/i]Hmm
Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by LoudlyMouthed: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2019
Opportuneke:
eeehhheeeenn.....

Wetin we no go see for this generation.....

Dead body is making up!!!

Can you imagine, so how will the heavens recognize the dead for judgement?

Ha yaf tire myself

1 Like

Re: Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It by midehi2(f): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Girlfriend Ama Shares Sultry Summer Vacation In Dubai Videos / Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.