Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Babydaddy Of Assaulting Their 4-yr-old Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Babydaddy Of Assaulting Their 4-yr-old Son (358 Views)

37-yr-old Man Who Raped 4-yr-old Girl In Abia Bags Life Imprisonment (Video) / Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Babydaddy Of Assaulting Their 4-yr-old Son by osifoblessingme: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
A Nigerian Lady, identified as Borty has called out her baby daddy on Instagram for beating up their 4-year old son and leaving bruises on his face.

According to her, her babydaddy left marks on her boy’s face just because the little boy locked himself inside the room. She added that he has been absent in their lives for 2years now, only to come back and do this.

In her words;
“How can a father beat up his own child of 4years because he locked himself up inside a room. It happened in Ikorodu. I forced him to go for midterm Break with his day after 2years of not seeing him. He doesn’t send money for his upkeep. Only of him to send 10k in 3months. When ever I post his picture he will save it. I spend all I have to make sure my son look good.

Source>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/lady-accuses-her-babydaddy-of.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Babydaddy Of Assaulting Their 4-yr-old Son by danny56: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2019
Well, that's the part you didn't think before opening your legs for him.

He only looks good but irresponsible for man. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Retired Teacher, 60, Rapes The 9-yr-old Sister Of His Underage Girlfriend / Lady Nabbed After Allegedly Stealing A 4-month-old Child From A Mosque In Mushin / Another Oil Tanker Burning In Estate Gate Ipaja. Oil Bunkering Suspicious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.