Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

"You're My Love, My Bestie, My Darling" - Bobrisky Proposes Love To Nig - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You're My Love, My Bestie, My Darling" - Bobrisky Proposes Love To Nig (588 Views)

6 Years Old Singer Proposes Love For Davido Daughter Imade / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / "You're My Africa Queen": Ogbonna Kanu In Lovely Photos With His Wife, Laura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You're My Love, My Bestie, My Darling" - Bobrisky Proposes Love To Nig by WiszeyBlog(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
"You're My Love, My Bestie, My Darling" - Bobrisky Proposes Love To Nigerian Actress

You need to be a friends to find a friend, says a popular adage. Friendship is about commitment and it's not one person's effort rather it's mutual.

Throughout Social media platforms, Okuneye Idris who nicknamed himself "Bobrisky" because of his lifestyle and the Nollywood beautiful actress Tonto Dikeh are known as best of friends.

The duo have been intimately stuck to each other both in favourable and unfavourable times. They have put effort in making sure the world knows them as "best of friends".

Few months ago, We posted about the long expressions of endearment Bobrisky shared concerning His friendship with Tonto Dikeh. The controversial Cross-dresser is madly committed to the friendship and He greatly values it.

Bobrisky shared another of his allegiance to Tonto Dikeh. Here is what He posted;
"Baby boo , my love, my heart ❤️, my sugar, my everything, my trouble, my honey, my life, my gee , my gossip partners, my drama queen, my moon....

Continue reading here ����https://www.wiszeyblog.com.ng/2019/11/you-need-to-be-friends-to-find-friend.html?m=0
Re: "You're My Love, My Bestie, My Darling" - Bobrisky Proposes Love To Nig by bluebay(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
King114112:
Read below
Will you get this outta here?
Re: "You're My Love, My Bestie, My Darling" - Bobrisky Proposes Love To Nig by dollytino4real(f): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
why his stories are without his current foto sef
Re: "You're My Love, My Bestie, My Darling" - Bobrisky Proposes Love To Nig by Mrevildoer(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Una don start again okwaya! angry

(1) (Reply)

Don't Worry My Wedding Will Be Small And Less Stressful: DJ Cuppy / Apple Set To Release The New Iphone12, Causes Uproar / "You'll See Me Anywhere You See UBA" - Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.