Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Are The Fine Guys Always End Up With Ugly Girls And Same With Fine Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are The Fine Guys Always End Up With Ugly Girls And Same With Fine Ladies (617 Views)

Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO / "She Deserves A Medal!" Meet The Fine Girl Who Wash People's Toilet For A Living / Mercy Ebosele Celebrates Birthday With Fine Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Fine Guys Always End Up With Ugly Girls And Same With Fine Ladies by Senioragender(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
I need an answer to this
Re: Why Are The Fine Guys Always End Up With Ugly Girls And Same With Fine Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Define Ugly...

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Fine Guys Always End Up With Ugly Girls And Same With Fine Ladies by Senioragender(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bluezy13:
Define Ugly...

You be mumu sha
Re: Why Are The Fine Guys Always End Up With Ugly Girls And Same With Fine Ladies by ojun50(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Senioragender:

You be mumu sha
Define ugly you wey no mumu

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Fine Guys Always End Up With Ugly Girls And Same With Fine Ladies by Senioragender(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
ojun50:

Define ugly you wey no mumu

You too na mumu sha
Re: Why Are The Fine Guys Always End Up With Ugly Girls And Same With Fine Ladies by BBBmall25: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nobody Ugly O! Na Money Be Fine Bobo. Even Me Wey Talk So, Na Very Small Of It Dey Polish Me So
Re: Why Are The Fine Guys Always End Up With Ugly Girls And Same With Fine Ladies by Senioragender(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
BBBmall25:
Nobody Ugly O! Na Money Be Fine Bobo. Even Me Wey Talk So, Na Very Small Of It Dey Polish Me So

Correct talk sha

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Used Juju To Tie Their Husbands Confess, Exposed On Social Media / Why Tacha Is Under Attack For Visiting NYSC Camp / Nollywood Former Actress Gushes Over Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.