Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event (46345 Views)

Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival / Wizkid Hugs Tiwa Savage At Afrorepublik Concert (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by Rubbiish(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2019
DCmonster:
In real life, a guy as small and scrawny as WizKid can never get close to dating a lady as pretty and endowed as TIWA SAVAGE. WizKid is small but mighty because money stops nonsense and attracts beauties like honey attracts bees.
What re u saying??
Remove money wizkid is a fine guy

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by money121(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2019
Congrat
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by realestniggah: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2019
Wizkid still look the same from his Holla at your boy days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by MrVegina(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83724392:
Beautiful people everywhere..........

This Awolowo Jnr Cute sha.....

kiss
[/s]
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2019
Coldie:
I don't understand wizkid and tiwa savage o. Are they lovers
They are bestfriends.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 04, 2019
Really nice of wizkid to show up for dj Neptune. Even after his own private show at eko hotel. kiss

This was Saturday night. He still showed up in London yesterday night, to be on stage with Burnaboy at his London concert. Good friend. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by Angelfrost(m): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2019
makydebbie:
Wizkid no get body, but he dey get the girls. tongue

Subtract the money, and even the most wayward and desperate high school girl won't look at him twice... Good looks mean nothing here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by makydebbie(f): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Angelfrost:

Subtract the money, and even the most wayward and desperate high school girl won't look at him twice... Good looks mean nothing here.

I'm telling you, he looks so basic.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by BamiTii(f): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2019
realestniggah:
Wizkid still look the same from his Holla at your boy days
No he doesn't
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by iPhoneRepairer: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2019
DCmonster:
In real life, a guy as small and scrawny as WizKid can never get close to dating a lady as pretty and endowed as TIWA SAVAGE. WizKid is small but mighty because money stops nonsense and attracts beauties like honey attracts bees.
Very very true. Very true.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by johnmattew: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2019
makydebbie:
....having girls na achievements?m
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by adecz: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2019
Seyi has lost the freshness from
BBNja experience.

See as face just dry & eyes
red undecided undecided undecided undecided

Tiwa sef is looking like a
tired olosho; hope Wizzy is
not giving her a tough time romance wise.

Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by blowjohn(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2019
Beckysexy:
Wizkid!!!!!!

Small but mighty......

How do u know he's mighty down there?
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by Ibcrown(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2019
makydebbie:
money and fame

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2019
Amstupid:
I called my girlfriend to tell her that i am breaking up with her, and she was shocked to find out we were dating.. Chaii, i don die embarassed
JESUS!!! Pèlé, this your case don pass be careful
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by tomju(m): 8:36am On Nov 04, 2019
Coldie:
No, they are "prayer mates"...they pray together all nignt. Stop asking if it's oil they use to fry Akara.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by Hoodbilonia: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2019
Wetin go be wizkid kilo
Let me guess 50kg or less
Man u must got some mad ass sickness.
Fuc k
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by blaque7: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2019
make this 2 kuku marry nau..nothing to hide again..
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by Nmezor(f): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2019
Sucre papito himself
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Las las, seyi achievement na to join him girlfriend for that her tiny apartment wey dey Dublin.

Arrogant thing.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2019
Threebear:

Are you speaking from experience ? cool

No Sir,
I am not as a legal luminary it is against my profession, religion and morals
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by omamush(f): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Sucre papito already dinning with the stars cool

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by Banter1(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2019
KingLennon:

That's Starboy for you. The list of girls who will jump at this opportinity is longer than nile grin
Opportunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by Lovelyn451(f): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
they're yorubas, they always meet...thank you
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by Lovelyn451(f): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
G
Re: Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event by UTMOST10(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
Coldie:
Ask ifa Na....
why are you dulling.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz Vacation In Maldives, Rocks Crop Top / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church / Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.