Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Zule Zoo's 'kerewa' Was A Song About Mummy Getting Raped - Twitter User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zule Zoo's 'kerewa' Was A Song About Mummy Getting Raped - Twitter User (882 Views)

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Mike Of The Popular Zule Zoo Singer Is Dead / Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zule Zoo's 'kerewa' Was A Song About Mummy Getting Raped - Twitter User by Petfadblog: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
A Twitter user has alleged that the 2006 Zulu Zoo hit 'Kerewa' was a song about mummy getting raped.
Taking a swipe at those who disagreed with him, @TheNkennia pointed out that the lyrics disclosed that 'mummy was begging the man to stop'. He added that 'Mummy begged, her children begged' but the rapist kept on.

Read his tweets below;

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/11/zule-zoos-kerewa-was-song-about-mummy.html

1 Share

Re: Zule Zoo's 'kerewa' Was A Song About Mummy Getting Raped - Twitter User by beewhy009(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
So we should ban the song abi? grin

Putting the cart before the horse!
Re: Zule Zoo's 'kerewa' Was A Song About Mummy Getting Raped - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
There's one song I'm looking for from back then. It goes like this;
Caroline fine, she fine well well oh, Caroline fine, fine, fine, she fine well well.
Nzetube, nzetube caroline baby..

I think it's a South African man that sang this song. Used to watch it on NMN that year.
Please if anybody has an idea what the name of this song is or who sang it, kindly tag me in your mention. Thank you.
Re: Zule Zoo's 'kerewa' Was A Song About Mummy Getting Raped - Twitter User by Hoigu: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2019
What is he insinuating

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buried With Bet9ja Coupons That Caused His Death / "How I Married My Ex-husband The First Day I Met Him" - Actress Padita Agu / She Looks Like Olamide Fans Tell OAP Maria As She Share Full Photos Of Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.