Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi (22206 Views)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Kpilo101: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2019
Cultists everywhere in Markudi. May GOD bless the dead.. amen.. May the evil doers be arrested in no time. Amen...
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by MrVagina: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2019
omenka:
Kai Pato!!

Patrick And Shongs B, killed right in front of their houses and those men walked away without much hurry.

Just last week we were together cracking jokes at Palm Trees... cry

Security has broken down completely in Makurdi.
omenka talk true
shey na rugged dem be?
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Talkwisdom(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2019
I have come to realize that sensitive jobs in Nigeria are dangerous...
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by edo3(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2019
livebyday:
[i][/i]

No one cares about how you feel about that post
Walahi,, him no know say nairalanders no like am at all at all.

Anytime i see that his moniker(),, to slap him go just dey hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by mrelsolomon7(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2019
If my country is not safe, where else would i run to?
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2019
Maybe he wanted to chop alone undecided
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Drosonogasta(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2019
I guess it might have been one of the political jingles he presented.
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Godsonkemz(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2019
Insecurity everywhere. The concerned neighbour who was also shot would have been alive if he had minded his business, not trying to identify any of the assassins. So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by pre4drums: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2019
killing everywhere in Nigeria . Where is safe in this country ?

Drosonogasta:

Akwa Ibom State

Why did you say Akwa Ibom State ? Please respond.
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by PrincewithGod(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2019
JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Harlem2(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2019
PrincewithGod:
JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

People don't fear Jesus again
People don't care about hell anymore

1 Like

Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Drosonogasta(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2019
pre4drums:

Why did you say Akwa Ibom State ? Please respond.
We have a God fearing Governor who refuse to relate politics with human blood and such make security priority in his agenda.
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by pre4drums: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2019
Drosonogasta:

We have a God fearing Governor who refuse to relate politics with human blood and such make security priority in his agenda.

I think I will agree with you to some extent. Please do you how I can get contact of hunters in your state (Akwa Ibom) for regular supply of bush meat ?
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by montumonami(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Where a group of boys of over 20 ransacks a whole street and no dog barks?
Drosonogasta:

Akwa Ibom State
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by hybridblood07(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2019
Is there Joy in taking someone else's life?? People just kill humans anyhow..
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by SouthSouth1914: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2019
“We understand that the gunmen who dressed like SARS were about six in number and were on motorcycles.

They were sars! This is what they do best.. Pay as you go for assassination!
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by joenor(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2019
Lord Jesus kip us for the remainin part of the year.
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Drosonogasta(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2019
pre4drums:

I think I will agree with you to some extent. Please do you how I can get contact of hunters in your state (Akwa Ibom) for regular supply of bush meat ?

I wouldn't know, sowee! about that
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Drosonogasta(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2019
mrelsolomon7:
If my country is not safe, where else would i run to?
Mr patriot
Ask PMB
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by TommyAnthem(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2019
The only safe place now in Nigeria is the prison.
jidamsel43:
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Enemyofpeace: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2019
jidamsel43:
abeg no let Mannabbqgrils Buhari's first burn hear you o
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Atlanticfire: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2019
justice212:

Prison my brother

grin grin grin grin

Prison is the only safe place according to injustice Binta
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by thatigboman: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
omenka:
Kai Pato!!

Patrick And Shongs B, killed right in front of their houses and those men walked away without much hurry.

Just last week we were together cracking jokes at Palm Trees... cry

Security has broken down completely in Makurdi.

Lies. They weren't on motorcycles, they killed him, walked all the way to Katsina Ala street, boarded Okada and left.

These reporters should learn to get their facts right.
omenka, are u still in enugu where u ran to for safety when hausa youths invaded your house at wurukum?
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by SmartMugu: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
"After killing him they wanted to go so one of his neighbours wanted to know the identity of any of them but they turned back and killed him too,”
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by wizkidblogger(f): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
cry cry
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
jidamsel43:
Prison now ask Justice Nyako and Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dozie32:
Rip namesake. Your killers will never and can never know peace. Amen!
Rubbish, The killers needs to be Found, Arrested, prosecuted and Jailed for 99 years. Simple.

Amen my butt.
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
post=83728494:

A VERY BIG AMEN
Big Amen My Butt. The killers needs to be found, Arrested, prosecuted and Jailed for 99 years.

Simple!
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by Graxie(f): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Aondofa, may your killer never no peace amen.
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by samonak(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Chai! Shongo don die? Dis life ehn! Shongo was my junior in special science senior secondary school Makurdi, very lively and jovial chap. May his soul RIP.
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by KINGJAJA888(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
edo3:
Walahi,, him no know say nairalanders no like am at all at all.

Anytime i see that his moniker(),, to slap him go just dey hungry me.
Wetin d guy do sef undecided
Re: Patrick Kumbul Of Radio Nigeria Assassinated In Makurdi by paulpisky: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
This guy was at my office two weeks ago, wow this life ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking / IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Benue, Murder & Dump His Corpse In A River (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.