Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ilegend If You Are Seeing This..you Motivated Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ilegend If You Are Seeing This..you Motivated Me (533 Views)

Five Ways To Stay Motivated As A Writer / IHRAF Motivated Me To Put More Effort Into My Writing - Grace Suge / Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilegend If You Are Seeing This..you Motivated Me by Pelxmiye(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2019
Ilegend sir been following your topics for a while..I'm a professional Freelancer though and I have been making money here and there freelancing but I decided not to be a slave to money but invest in the future by Writing..
So yeah I started my first ebook last month and now I'm through..and I have published it on Amazon.

Here the link:https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07ZXN1SGY

Cc[code][/code]

Much love bro..Tell what you think

1 Like

Re: Ilegend If You Are Seeing This..you Motivated Me by Mokason28: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2019
Congratulations!!! Nice book
Re: Ilegend If You Are Seeing This..you Motivated Me by iPrevail(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2019
Really nice book cover
Re: Ilegend If You Are Seeing This..you Motivated Me by Pelxmiye(m): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2019
Thanks baba
Re: Ilegend If You Are Seeing This..you Motivated Me by adeboi1: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
iLegendd
Re: Ilegend If You Are Seeing This..you Motivated Me by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
Great move.

I glanced through your description.

You need to use YouTube to learn how to use simple HTML tags to format your description to make it look attractive with bullet points.

Your description has too many commas, or I should say, the commas are too clustered. Also, you use uppercase and lowercase inappropriately.

Don't panic, you haven't committed a crime — just glance through your description and make it cleaner.

Sadly, I'm only here to inspire or motivate, not to teach or help. All you need are free on YouTube.

I'm happy you've started. Nothing is perfect at first, but with time, everything will take shape, so keep pushing and don't let anyone or lack of sales make you give up.

If you stay put, you'll get the output one day. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilegend If You Are Seeing This..you Motivated Me by Pelxmiye(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Book You Read In 2019 / In Need Of An Illustrator / Oluronbi Story And Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.