Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award (13557 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wins Best African Act At 2018 MTV Ema's / Davido Wins Best Worldwide Act At MTV EMA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by Angelfrost(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2019
johnmattew:
she is a cool singer..but I think she is overrated.....she is about to be crowned 'artiste of the decade ' by American music awards

She's highly over rated!!!... No question.
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by MrVagina: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83724623:
BURNA BOY IS ON FIRE THIS 2019.

Bigger You OluwaBurna.

Everybody get dem time.
It's your time BURNA.
Enjoy it.

We see you bringing home the GRAMMYS soon.

From all of us @
, we wish you all the very best for the future.
[/s]
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by MrVagina: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83724719:

Who cares if you don't like his songs?
Which good things u dey like before?

Abeg, go bath, carry ya school bag and go to school kiddo!
[/s]
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by MrVagina: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83724987:
Who be dis ubiquitous tin?
If u no dey jump like winch follow dem,
How u go dey see all dem post.

Now take the attention you badly craved for....

GBAS GBOS.........
[/s]
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by Drosonogasta(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2019
Upon his NBM videos � that gone viral this year? The world now celebrate just popularity not content
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by samuelthaking(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Taylor swift. Winning awards anyhow when she had a terrible year. Lil Nas X no win best new artist. Carry award go give that sadist Billie Elish . Award na politics
I don't just know why I hate Billie Ellish songs
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by kayzat: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2019
post=83724623:
BURNA BOY IS ON FIRE THIS 2019.

Bigger You OluwaBurna.

Everybody get dem time.
It's your time BURNA.
Enjoy it.

We see you bringing home the GRAMMYS soon.

From all of us @
, we wish you all the very best for the future.

I will like to understand why all these hatred towards this particular moniker. Accepted the person behind it is pro APC but hardly will the person comment without some people cancelling out the comment or unleash all sort of diatribes towards the moniker even when her post is spot on and apolitical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2019
kayzat:

I will like to understand why all these hatred towards this particular moniker. Accepted the person behind it is pro APC but hardly will the person comment without some people cancelling out the comment or unleash all sort of diatribes towards the moniker even when her post is spot on and apolitical
Pay them no mind.
They are enemies of the country,
who never want something good in their lives.
Ignoring them kill them more.
Nigeria will be great again.
Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by livebyday(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83727905:

Pay them no mind.
Thanks for the heads up.
[/s]

On the contrary I notice how Pained you are when your comments are tossed aside like wet garbage.

You actually care about the fact that no one likes your comments , infact you try so hard to paint a picture of not caring the the sadness sips through grin

You actually crave popularity so badly here that it's so obvious, unfortunately no one gives you that and it hurts you so much

You claimed not to care yet you typed an epistle to insult me ? cheesy

Grow up then maybe one day you would be regarded as a grown woman

Cheers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by Amozever12: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2019
post=83724719:

Who cares if you don't like his songs?
Which good things u dey like before?

Abeg, go bath, carry ya school bag and go to school kiddo!
Guy, u bad ooo. The guy thinks his opinion counts na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2019
livebyday:
[s][/s]

On the contrary I notice how Pained you are when your comments are tossed aside like wet garbage.

You actually care about the fact that no one likes your comments , infact you try so hard to paint a picture of not caring the the sadness sips through grin

You actually crave popularity so badly here that it's so obvious, unfortunately no one gives you that and it hurts you so much

You claimed not to care yet you typed an epistle to insult me ? cheesy

Grow up then maybe one day you would be regarded as a grown woman

Cheers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2019
Chizmickey:
Abeg wetin burna boy de sing? I don't like his songs, am surprised his just winning awards. Any way, Good luck to him
If only you follow and understand his lyrics. There is more to music than singing baby your back is a killer and all that

1 Like

Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by livebyday(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author= post=83728227][/quote]

Again you are trying too hard grin

Stop embarrassing yourself . The fact is no one likes you or your comments because you always sound like a scripted mental patient in your posts.. please note I said you sound like, not that you are.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by MrVagina: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author= post=83728227][/quote]
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by MrVagina: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83727905:

Pay them no mind.
Thanks for the heads up.
[/s]
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by BanjiRaymond(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2019
Teni nominated ahead of Kizz Daniel? something is wrong with all these organizers
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by KendrickAyomide: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Freemanbobble:
I don first talk am

Only Burna boy and 2face na im get talent for naija!

So old town road by lil nas nor win am?

Haba na
Wetin happen

so p square no get talent ? Odeh

1 Like

Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by donoro(m): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2019
Imagine senorita didn't win best collab and what did Taylor swift sing to get these awards lipsrsealed angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Next person na rema

1 Like

Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
so p square no get talent ? Odeh
na only rude boy get talent ...mr p na mumu
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2019
Na this kain news Dey make South Africans start xenophobia
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by Sleekjunior(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2019
true bro..i see that one wella
KendrickAyomide:
Taylor swift. Winning awards anyhow when she had a terrible year. Lil Nas X no win best new artist. Carry award go give that sadist Billie Elish . Award na politics
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by Olubee22(f): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
I concur! The video that won her the award looks so much like a carnival. It's so sad Lizzo didn't win any award.
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by DissTroy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Billie Eilish, like Rema, has an army of zealous adolescents and teenagers who are crazy and loyal enough to vote with their parents' and guardians' credit cards. They would always win awards whether deserving or not.

Oh, and Billie Eilish's music videos, though wierd, are always captivating. Especially "Bad Guy".

1 Like

Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by Prymestrr(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Living Legend! Young and getting it grin grin
Nigerian Acts are doing great mehn.
Even foreign TV franshices like Ballers can't help but use Burna's and Wizkid's hits as soundtracks
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by Heavance(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
rodeo0070:
Serial hitmaker Burna Boy has been announced as the winner of the Best Africa Act award at the 2019 MTV EMA’s. Burna who was nominated alongside fellow Nigerian, Teni the Entertainer, South Africa’s Prince Kaybee and Nasty C, Harmonize from Tanzania and Togo’s duo TooFan, took home the prestigious award at a star-studded event held in Seville, Spain on Sunday, November 3rd, 2019.

With his 2019 MTV EMA win, Burna Boy joins an exclusive list of Nigerian superstar artistes who have won the much-coveted international honour. Past Nigerian winners of the MTV EMA Best Africa Act award include 2Baba Idibia, D’Banj, Tiwa Savage and Davido.

/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MTV_Europe_Music_Award_for_Best_African_Act

Tiwa Savage was not stated as a past winner, where did the addition come from?
Re: MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award by dazzlingd(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2019
Chizmickey:
Abeg wetin burna boy de sing? I don't like his songs, am surprised his just winning awards. Any way, Good luck to him

Burna boy is a movement..... His songs are spiritual

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide - Confession Aiye [prod. By Samklef] / Where's Shabba Ranks? / The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.