Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Wholesale Revlon Superlustrous Lipgloss - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wholesale Revlon Superlustrous Lipgloss (1107 Views)

Revlon Colorstay Foundation / Cost Of Revlon Cosmetics In Nigeria? / Lipstick Or Lipgloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Revlon Superlustrous Lipgloss by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2010
I have for sale a number of Revlon Superlustrous lipglosses.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss comes with a sexy, sheer shine which is smooth and silky on the lips. It is non-sticky and non greasy and has a exclusive LiquidSilk formula with aloe.

I am looking for people who are interested in buying in bulk for re-sale. It would be easy to re-sell to your friends, colleagues and family especially this yuletide season.

The original price of this lipglosses are 6.49 pounds in stores, but I am offering them for sale less than half that price.

Have a look at this link to confirm http://www.boots.com/en/Revlon-Super-Lustrous-Lipgloss_12453/?cm_re=revlon_bt-_-p4a_v1-_-c9083_link3&cm_sp=revlon-_-revlon-_-super_lustrous_lip_gloßs_c9083_link3#customerReviews

No time wasters please and it would be cash and carry. I am looking at retailing them in packs of 6. If you live in the UK and buy, I'll ship to you free of charge

If you are interested, can you please send me an email on justmagnets@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Any One Tried Clinique Products? Please Share Your Experiences / RESOLVED!!!!!! / African Gele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.