Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) (69156 Views)

EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) / Car Driving On Three Wheels In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Ambode's Gifts To Vulcanizers Are Springing Up All Over Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
..e no fyn...
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by firfinch(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
He's probably saving money on paint.
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Na this kind of car person need for naija since car snatchers with arm robbers will not allow person drink water and keep cup the way they snatch toyota in nigeria you like buy 1974 volvo grin
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Rezar: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
You don’t need to wash the car
Just water the grass
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by anselm791(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
And when you go for car wash?
do you wash your grass at home?/
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin grin
I love this country i swear. Always giving me reasons to laugh
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Endevil: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sodomy the worst of evils

Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Green revolution. This type should be given to sowore when he is out of prison cool
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by ultimatebas(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
The perfect definition of GOING GREEN
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by HYZIK619(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
9ja 4 life... nothing we no fit du o
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Oblongata:
It’s a lovely design, I simply love it!
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by adexbols: 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
YAHOO BOY

FROM YOUR SIGNATURE, I CAN CONCLUDE YOU'RE A YAHOO BOY OR HAVE SUCH TENDENCY TO BE ONE
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Bimpe29: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Height of creativity!
That must be a synthetic grass though.
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by muffyt05: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
I trust the Nigerian police to have at one point or the other arrested this guy for "turf permit". Crazy bunch of idiots

1 Like

Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Scratch proof.
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Myself2(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
LadySarah:
Beautifl and environmental friendly. wink wink wink
save the earth

Save which earth. That thing you are seeing there is not natural grass, it's actually synthetic grass which is not eco-friendly at all.
By the way, the car owner wrapped the car in that synthetic grass probably to advertise his line of business as I sense he is into the installation of synthetic Astro turfs
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Allsingles: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Say goodbye to car wash,
Wake up in the morning, dust your car
and drive away
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Eco system.
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Queeenmillie(f): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
creativity at its finest. I love it
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Rolex66: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
That's how to go green literally. It's cool.

Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Rolex66: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
omohlexy:
You will know better when it rains. The car go smell pass concentrated mess

Doesn't smell. It's synthetic. More like rubber
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Brodagovernor(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
The way I see it, it's might be the owner's BUSINESS. What a way to advertise without paying a dime to the government. � grin
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by BilltheDON(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Beautiful

Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by omenka(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
LadySarah:
Beautifl and environmental friendly. wink wink wink
save the earth
Wrong ma. It is covered in PLASTIC. There's NOTHING environmentally friendly about plastic, notwithstanding its colour. This material, even though green in colour, is nonbiodegradable, hence environmentally toxic. wink
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
cool

How can one have a comfortable fvck on the bunnet after clubing?
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by omenka(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
ugotex85:
Eco-friendly car. I will have Innoson customize one for me for my 35th birthday.
Appears alot of people are mistaken what green or eco friendly means. That something is green in colour doesn't make it eco friendly.

This is a plastic and plastics arent eco friendly, no matter their colour.
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
This is the peak of creativity!!!
Earth + Benz=Amazing!!!
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Ipodisacriminal: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Because of useless dango drivers that’s why he covered the car
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by omohlexy: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
Rolex66:

OK. Its cool then
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by Reeb2244: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Rolex66:

Make pant dey wear you. That thing you are seeing is rug. No other thing about it. When it gets dirty is won't be creative at all.
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by tck2000(m): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nice
Re: Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos) by goat22: 12:28am On Nov 06, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Where can i buy the tokumbo
Sir, it is tokooroobor not tokumbo, correct the spelling immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu / VOLKSWAGEN OWNERS VISIT OUR PROMO/DISCOUNT THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.