Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

These Amazing Photos Will Shock You - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / These Amazing Photos Will Shock You (810 Views)

You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti / Have you seen these amazing artworks by Inyiama VIC / Check Out These Amazing Pictures Taken At The Right Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Amazing Photos Will Shock You by orjisblog(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2019
The Perception Of Reality Is More Real Than "Real" Itself

The use of imagination or original ideas to create something; inventiveness.

"Creativity" /ˌkriːeɪˈtɪvɪti/ (noun)

But what you probably don't know is that, Creativity is characterised by the ability to perceive the world in new ways, to find hidden patterns, to make connections between seemingly unrelated phenomena, and to generate solutions.

Kyriation Ng has twisted that definition by adding passion and talent to produce excellent results to bring fourth art through paintings to the recreation a new world of imagination to make everything real.

Am big fan of this young dude and can't go day without anticipating what's next. He has really knocked me off my feet with his amazing spray painting and touches. Just check out these photos below, ain't they lovely!!

Cc: Lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: These Amazing Photos Will Shock You by Waakanda: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I'll Make An Incredible ANIMATED Video To Showcase Your Business! / 2d Animation Software Needed / The Zenith DVD Duplicator Machine [SOLD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.