Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Female Infertility - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Female Infertility (682 Views)

Female Infertility / HESHOUTANG PRODUCTS- Female Infertility And Irregular Menses / Seven Causes Of Infertility You Should Know About But Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Infertility by Estee100: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2019
Pls I need a solution

I have been having seized period from the onset of my menstruation. I have been from one gynea to the other but no permanent solution. Am either given one hormonal pill/drug which makes me bleed and as soon as am off it. I go back to not having periods. Am currently 30 and married but no kids and still no period. Few months ago I was also diagnosed with pcos. Apparently my FSH/LH ratio is high. Prolactine is slightly high and oestrogen is low. Pls I need someone to recommend a good gynecologist in owerri imo state as the ones am visiting keep saying my option of having a baby is through IVF using a donor egg since my ovaries are not producing egg when induced with clomid/letrozole.

Am sorry for the long post just frustrated that am going through this.. Please help me
Re: Female Infertility by macIB(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
You will need to go see a good reproductive/ infertility doctor. Your treatment plan may not be one off, it will be for sometime.
Whatever medication you are placed on to suppress the testosterone and increase Insulin in you, you must add "myo-inositol tablets and well-woman multivitamin" to them. They help and I can assure you, you will get pregnant soon baring any other pathology. Goodluck and God bless

1 Like

Re: Female Infertility by AncientM: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Estee100:
Pls I need a solution

I have been having seized period from the onset of my menstruation. I have been from one gynea to the other but no permanent solution. Am either given one hormonal pill/drug which makes me bleed and as soon as am off it. I go back to not having periods. Am currently 30 and married but no kids and still no period. Few months ago I was also diagnosed with pcos. Apparently my FSH/LH ratio is high. Prolactine is slightly high and oestrogen is low. Pls I need someone to recommend a good gynecologist in owerri imo state as the ones am visiting keep saying my option of having a baby is through IVF using a donor egg since my ovaries are not producing egg when induced with clomid/letrozole.

Am sorry for the long post just frustrated that am going through this.. Please help me

If you do not mind, you could try Natural Herbal Remedies.
Re: Female Infertility by graciouslygrace(f): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
chat me on this number ( 08130530034 )

I stay in Abia State...we have organic supplements that will take care of it
Re: Female Infertility by Estee100: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Thank you so much.i will do as you have said
macIB:
You will need to go see a good reproductive/ infertility doctor. Your treatment plan may not be one off, it will be for sometime.
Whatever medication you are placed on to suppress the testosterone and increase Insulin in you, you must add "myo-inositol tablets and well-woman multivitamin" to them. They help and I can assure you, you will get pregnant soon baring any other pathology. Goodluck and God bless
Re: Female Infertility by sultan003(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Estee100:
Pls I need a solution

1 Like

Re: Female Infertility by Amhappy(f): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Estee100:
Pls I need a solution

Look for the TTC thread please to avoid confusion. See link
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc
Re: Female Infertility by Estee100: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
macIB:
Thank you so much sir. Did as you advised.
I used Ovasitol. Thanks and Gods blessing
Re: Female Infertility by Babastrong(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2023
I have treated this type of issues many times. if you believe in herbal solution, call: 0. 8. 1. 3. 4. 3. 4. 2. 3. 0. 8. i stay in Saki, oyo state. a trial will surely convince you.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Graham The Only Man Who Can Withstand Car Crash / The Effects Of Echinacea In The Treatment Of Chronic Prostatitis / Update On Suspected' Corona Virus Case In Lagos Today 1/02/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.