Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,335 members, 7,842,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Zodwa Wabantu Was Sexually Harassed – Fingered On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zodwa Wabantu Was Sexually Harassed – Fingered On Stage (1028 Views)

Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba / Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Was Sexually Harassed – Fingered On Stage by Ilal: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2019
A video clip that sees Zodwa Wabantu’s fans groping the star while she’s on stage has re-surfaced online.

The video trended on twitter timelines just two months ago.

Four or Five men can be seen groping Zodwa’s bare ass as she comfortably speaks on stage.
After the video went viral, some concerned people went on to ask if this was really appropriate and if at all the socialite was not bothered by the mens actions.

However, she responded saying, “They are my fans, there was no abuse whatsoever, and no harm was done.”

She further went on to say that the people who are fuming are just social media spectators and bunch of people who don’t support her shows.

Source: http://ojblitz.com/zodwa-wabantu-fingered-on-stage/

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

JUST FOR FUN!!! Look At This Photo And Tell Us Which Artiste You Can See In It? / Women And Men Are Attracted To Me, So I'm Not Ugly - Princess Shyngle / “naira Marley Is The Biggest Artiste In Nigeria” – Ycee Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.