Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

DJ Spinall & Top Nigerian Musicians To Die - Eagle Prophet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Spinall & Top Nigerian Musicians To Die - Eagle Prophet (490 Views)

Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste / DJ Spinall And DJ Cuppy In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Spinall & Top Nigerian Musicians To Die - Eagle Prophet by GOZIEM2463: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi popularly known as Eagle Prophet has stated during his service that there is dead hovering on the Nigerian music industry.

According to the Prophet who is noted for his doom prophecies, it’s high time Nigerians go on their knees and start praying for their musicians seriously before the worse happens.

He mentioned that some would die through bizarre circumstances while others would be assassinated.

DJ Perez, DJ Spinall and DJ Blinks are some of the names he mentioned during his sermon.
Watch here ===> https://legitnewsblog..com/2019/11/dj-spinall-top-nigerian-musicians-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Set To Visit Nigeria For First Time / My Dad Took Me To Different Doctors To Check My Virginity – Halima Abubakar / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Follows Tacha On Tweeter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.