Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game (3704 Views)

Throw Back:When Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Shut Down A Carnival In Trinidad, 18+ / Teebillz: "I'm Embarrassed To Tell My Parents That I Ended Up As A Co-parent" / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game by Gistfresh(f): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
When it comes to parenting their son Sebastian, it's clear exes Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa are on the same page.
The two spent the day together on Sunday, alongside their new partners, to watch the six-year-old play baseball.
And far from being awkward, the group seemed to be having a wonderful time, with Amber even bonding with Wiz's new love Aimee Aguilar.

One family member was notably absent - Amber's newborn son, Slash Electric Alexander, who she welcomed with her boyfriend Alexander 'AE' Edwards just three weeks ago.

For her day out, Amber rocked a statement black sweater and camouflage inspired leggings.

Amber's current boyfriend, Alexander Edward was also seen chatting to her ex Wiz, who got into the spirit of things with his blue Dodger's T-shirt that he wears at each game.

Source>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/amber-rose-and-wiz-khalifa-happily-co.html

Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game by ArcFresky(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oyinbo life ehhhnnn.....

Am always baffled, with their queer lifestyle, but hey!!! Its working for them...

I wonder where or what our home training has got us....
Mompha, gandollar, Pastor of foursquare, Yahayah bello, Melaye, Most corrupt country... Blah blah blah...smh

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
Na wa ooo, how can I solve this relationship question?

Two ex and their mate watching a game by a product of one son cross multiply by their new mates is equal to konji. Find konji
Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
Does he still pay child support
Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game by saddeeqrunka(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
see thickness cheesy
Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game by Bluezy13(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
saddeeqrunka:
see thickness cheesy

Your dirty mind...

Like mine

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game by saddeeqrunka(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bluezy13:
grin

Your dirty mind...

Like mine
Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game by happybee: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
undecided
Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game by SoftP(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
She is getting fat
Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game by VulgarLee(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
Amber rose just de dispense kids every nooks and cranny of US

Oyibo too cool sha
Try that in 9ja
Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game by YorubaPrince: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
Does he still pay child support

Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Ha! Analyzing the last pic, Amber subtly throwing shade at wiz by wearing an eagles cap because he reps Pittsburgh, and they are Pennsylvania rivals. gbam!
Re: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Happily Co-parent During Son Sebastian Baseball Game by A305: 3:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Dang!! Amber hotter than Wiz current girl. No doubt Wiz must have been reconsidering while hanging out seeing Amber. Who am I to say crap though? Who knows if Wiz's girl is better in character over Amber because it isn't all about the body after all.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Saves N1.8m, Gifts It To Her Boyfriend For Him To Buy A Car(photos) / "Who Dey Breathe"- Bbnaija Ka3na Reacts As Dorathy Flaunts Big Boobs In Hot Gown / Lady Suffers Boob Spillage While Dancing With Artiste On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.