Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? (927 Views)

Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul / Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by nimisola: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Here is a recap of what our darling Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was up to last week
Please follow the journey!

Show me a former vice-President of Nigeria who has worked as hard as Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
We know he's the one doing the work. Baba just dey busy heap up estacode, all in the name of investors' relations trips
Sharp guy grin

1 Like

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by cute9ja: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by poscabafash: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
He's the one leading this country. One of the best VP's we can wish for.

1 Like

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
nimisola:
[s]Here is a recap of what our darling Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was up to last week
Please follow the journey!

Show me a former vice-President of Nigeria who has worked as hard as Osinbajo[/s]

The most hardworking president in Nigeria history is Atiku Abubakar and Alex Ekwueme then Goodluck
Jonathan.

With Atiku working side Obj, he was able to achieve much. Very diligent and meticulous.
I should say restless vice president, all just to achieve the Nigeria goal that buhari and Osibanjo has just raped their achievements to asses.

Atiku alongside Obasanjo walked tirelessly and they also worked with best hands as ministers even during recession we over.

Ekwueme working alongside shehu shagari did a marvelous work. Infact I daresay that the best happened in putting Nigeria in track before democratic destroyer came and destroyed Everything these men laboured for.

Another hard working vice president is Goodluck jonathan even during trying times yar'dua was sick he carried the whole nation along not tribalistically awarding contracts to his people like Osibanjo did. Jonathan worked hard.

Osibanjo working alongside buhari....both are just disasters to the nation. They messed everywhere up and took the country 50 years backward.

Till today, he couldn't account for 90bn that was looted under him...He is a lazy man.

2 Likes

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by nimisola: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
When you know your history come back here
MelesZenawi:

The most hardworking president in Nigeria history is Atiku Abubakar and Alex Ekwueme.

With him working side Obj, he was able to achieve much. Very diligent and meticulous.

5 Likes

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
nimisola:
When you know your history come back here

What happened to 90bn under his within 3 days.?

That's the history.

2 Likes

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Well done Mr President to be .
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by Abfinest007(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
osinbajo get my nod
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by efighter: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The most hardworking president in Nigeria history is Atiku Abubakar and Alex Ekwueme then Goodluck
Jonathan.

With Atiku working side Obj, he was able to achieve much. Very diligent and meticulous.
I should say restless vice president, all just to achieve the Nigeria goal that buhari and Osibanjo has just raped their achievements to asses.

Atiku alongside Obasanjo walked tirelessly and they also worked with best hands as ministers even during recession we over.

Ekwueme working alongside shehu shagari did a marvelous work. Infact I daresay that the best happened in putting Nigeria in track before democratic destroyer came and destroyed Everything these men laboured for.

Another hard working vice president is Goodluck jonathan even during trying times yar'dua was sick he carried the whole nation along not tribalistically awarding contracts to his people like Osibanjo did. Jonathan worked hard.

Osibanjo working alongside buhari....both are just disasters to the nation. They messed everywhere up and took the country 50 years backward.

Till today, he couldn't account for 90bn that was looted under him...He is a last man.

I am really surprised that your loss of two consecutive elections back to back could make you develop psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. This is how Chronic Madness starts ooo.

6 Likes

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by CrimeKsmart: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

What happened to 90bn under his within 3 days.?

That's the history.
You can help.us provide document or any evidence showing he stole the 90bn or mismanaged any public fund if not, keep your mouth sealed and stop typing jargons here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by cute9ja: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
What news do you follow?
Y'all just jump on the bandwagon and follow false allegations.
Prof Osinbajo has asked to be probed for the false 90 billion allegation even while he is still in government.
He is ready to let down his immunity, he is that confident that he's clean.
He has cleared himself from the false allegations made up by the cabal, he has asked for his immunity to be removed to be probed, what else do you want ?
How many Nigerian leaders in the history of the country can confidently ask to be probed while in government?
Here is a link below to educate you
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/09/25/breaking-osinbajo-waives-immunity-to-clear-name/
MelesZenawi:

Jonathan.

Till today, he couldn't account for 90bn that was looted under him...He is a lazy man.

3 Likes

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Atiku Abubakar to me is the most powerful and hardworking Vice-president the country has ever produce. Although he has his negative side but that wont stop me from saying the truth about him.
ATIKU is very, very Competent.
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by orisa37: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi is a Mother Bleeper
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by cute9ja: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
tommyken:
Atiku Abubakar to me is the most powerful and hardworking Vice-president the country has ever produce. Although he has his negative side but that wont stop me from saying the truth about him.
Over 20 billion dollars spent on power under his supervison.
Extremely competent, thanks to him, we now have 24/7 power supply all over Nigeria.

So competent indeed!

4 Likes

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by netpro(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
For me,

Osinbajo = Most hardworking
Atiku = Most powerful
Sambo = The Laziest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
cute9ja:

Extremely competent, thanks to him, we now have 24/7 power supply all over Nigeria.

So competent indeed!
I stated my personal Opinion, if you are not happy with that then go to hell.
Atiku Abubakar is an epitome of hardwork and success, look at the way he has handle his business despite leaving office since 2007. He was the brain behind the telecommunication success in Nigeria.
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by JonDon12: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
What is he doing that he is working hard?

He went to 2 muslim events.

Gave a history talk.

Presided over Moribund Innefective Councils . Thats it.

What does he have to show for his week, Nothing apart from maybe the MOU with Vietnam

Where is the corruption probe. Where is the strategic roundtable on Security in Nigeria. Where is the stratgetic plan on rebuilding Nigeria

This is why Nigeria is a mess. Its because 2 of the Big tribes always want to hijack leadership but refuse to do anything when they get in Power. A great example of the Yoruba mindset is their reverence of Ladoke Akintola even though he was a cowardly jackal and a rival to Awolowo who was effective, Won Ko ni Itiju. Osibanjo and Tinubu sold Nigeria, your dignity, your pride to the Hausa man and all you have to show for it is this paltry power point file. Shame
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
tommyken:

Seriously

These guys doesn't know the meaning of hardwork.

They hardwork is by sharing Trader Moni, attend crusade, visit mosques and campaign.

Osibanjo is a lazy man.
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by adekolaelect(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Jonathan.

see how you talk talk ,frustrating ,choose ,cho just to prove ,qualify and hail your preferred Atikulooter loser!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Seriously

These guys doesn't know the meaning of hardwork.

They hardwork is by sharing Trader Moni, attend crusade, visit mosques and campaign.

Osibanjo is a lazy man.
I dont allow sentiment becloud my reasoning, I can still boldly say it again that Atiku Abubakar was the most brilliant and hardworking Vice-president. His competent made Obasanjo so insecure.
I see nothing special in Osibanjo but a talkative and deceitful person who is ready to ass lick his master to get to the top, such people are very mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by ChoCho54(f): 4:15am On Nov 05, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Well done Mr President to be .
What do Yorubas want? Do you want jagaban or osunbande for 2023?

Yoruba mooslims want jagaban

Yoruba Redeem church members want osunbande

You guys should pick a hustle already
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by ChoCho54(f): 4:21am On Nov 05, 2019
Op, osunbande's principal is the most uncouth, uncivilized, antisocial and clueless president Nigeria has ever witnessed, it is fair that the lying pastor does most of the running around. Buhari and his handlers know this and that's also why buhari himself is much propped up for some globe throttling before osunbande takes all the credit.

Idiagbon too was in charge then.
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by ChoCho54(f): 4:25am On Nov 05, 2019
efighter:

I am really surprised that your loss of two consecutive elections back to back could make you develop psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. This is how Chronic Madness starts ooo.
Stale. You were in opposition for sixteen fvcking years and even wept on international TV for that.
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by ChoCho54(f): 4:28am On Nov 05, 2019
adekolaelect:
see how you talk talk ,frustrating ,choose ,cho just to prove ,qualify and hail your preferred Atikulooter loser!!!!!!!!
Oboy go back to your primary school and repeat everything.
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by adekolaelect(m): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
ChoCho54:
Oboy go back to your primary school and repeat everything.
OK sir Mr know it all yet it doesn't add any positive product to your life .

Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by mrvitalis(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
All this rubbish propaganda namadi sambo had seven 7 ministry he controlled 100% ....7

The present vice can't even control 1

Atiku supervised the privatization completely

And u are here calling osibanjo most hard working

Telling a lie 1000 times doesn't make it a truth
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by cute9ja: 2:30am On Dec 01, 2019
Mention any achievements of Sambo as Vice President.

I'm waiting!

He is not even a match for the intellectual capability of Osinbajo to perform
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by mrvitalis(m): 3:04am On Dec 01, 2019
cute9ja:

So competent indeed!
Nigeria has not spent 20 billion dollars since 1999 combined on power
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by mrvitalis(m): 3:09am On Dec 01, 2019
netpro:
For me,

Osinbajo = Most hardworking
Atiku = Most powerful
Sambo = The Laziest
You think running around and getting media hype is anything
Sambo had 7 ministry he controlled ...I mean was the last authority ...yet he ran them without much noise

Osibanjo don't even have an MDA under him yet because some people want him to be president they are hyping him

First VP that has never attended security meetings

Is he not the profs of law under which nigeria have had the most disregard for rule of law

He is the dullest vp ever ...so powerless

Make una allow us hear word ...no body is falling for Yoruba media drama
Re: Want To Know Who The Most Hardworking Vice President Is? by mrvitalis(m): 3:10am On Dec 01, 2019
cute9ja:

Mention any achievements of Sambo as Vice President.

I'm waiting!

He is not even a match for the intellectual capability of Osinbajo to perform

He attended security meetings,has osibanjo attended once ?

He controlled 7 ministry

Tell me what osibanjo has done

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Issues Warning To US / Nigeria Is On The Path Of Prosperity, Says Osinbajo / Reminder That This Is Sanusi's Second Banishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.