Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Most Notable Big Name Brands That Are Using Wordpress Will Shock You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Most Notable Big Name Brands That Are Using Wordpress Will Shock You (675 Views)

Blogger Vs Wordpress - Will Smith Meme / How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? / Reasons To Stop Using Wordpress Internal Linking Plugins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Notable Big Name Brands That Are Using Wordpress Will Shock You by tycoon101(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Do you want to know which big name brands are using WordPress? One of the common misconceptions about WordPress is that since it is open-source, it may not be good enough for big brands. To disprove this myth, we have created a list of most notable big name brands that are using WordPress on their websites.

Have hard my client's say a lot of myth about WordPress not knowing a lot of reputable companies use WordPress, from Facebook and the list below

1. TechCrunch
2. The New Yorker
3. BBC America
4. Bloomberg Professional

READ MORE https://techevangelistseo.com/most-notable-big-name-brands-that-are-using-wordpress/
Re: Most Notable Big Name Brands That Are Using Wordpress Will Shock You by angelEmade: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
lovely. I use wordpress too...i am a game developer and i am a bad ass php dev. but let's be honest
ready made cms saves you a whole lot of time.
besides...why should you re-invent the wheel?
a wheel that has been perfectly invented!

2 Likes

Re: Most Notable Big Name Brands That Are Using Wordpress Will Shock You by tycoon101(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
You're 100% right, yeah things are moving pretty fast and nowadays leveraging is the key grin

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Ankara Styles / Need A Template Like Zealmat.com / Don't Miss This Wazirx Exchange Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.