Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Any Ab Plc(programmable Logic Controllers) Expert In The House? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Any Ab Plc(programmable Logic Controllers) Expert In The House? (576 Views)

Data Recovery Expert In Nigeria / Ab Initio Online Training In India | Online Ab Initio Training In Usa | Uk / Logic Families(ttl And Cmos) Diagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Ab Plc(programmable Logic Controllers) Expert In The House? by Ivynwa(f): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2010
Is there any Nairalander that is very conversant with the Allen Bradleys Logix 5561 PLCs?
I need you to put head together with me to troubleshoot a palletizer panel in the place I work that is showing an OK LED fault. We have changed the card and are still getting a faulty signal in the RXLogix5000 even when the new card shows no fault anymore.
We need to get that machine running as soon as possible, do kindly holla at me if you are there okay.
Re: Any Ab Plc(programmable Logic Controllers) Expert In The House? by Ivynwa(f): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2010
Problem was solved, thanks but if you are conversant with PLC do let's exchange ideas okay. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell Blackberry 9500 #25000 / My Nokia E63 For Sell At 17k / Utme 2011 Registration Made Easy In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.