Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

HOT BANG!: [10MB]: Tope Alabi - Orile Ede Mi (my Country) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / HOT BANG!: [10MB]: Tope Alabi - Orile Ede Mi (my Country) (231 Views)

[music] Tope Alabi – “orile Ede Mi” (my Country) | MP3 Download / Jerryman – Ododo Mi (my Rose) [@jerrymanmusic] / Why Lil Kesh Release Apa MI (my Hand) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOT BANG!: [10MB]: Tope Alabi - Orile Ede Mi (my Country) by musikupdate: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2019

Tope Alabi is back once again with another hit record tagged “Orile Ede Mi“,

Well Known Nigerian gospel music singer and songwriter Tope Alabi has released another masterpiece song titled Orile Ede Mi, this time around she switched from gospel to talk about the matter terrifying her country, Nigeria.

On the heels of releasing this classic song she wrote on her Instagram page;
“The challenges of our dear Nation are enormous and it takes God to conquer such challenges. In this single, I have poured out my heart to God for quick interventions and I have asked him to make the Nigerian state an abode of peace and prosperity. Join me to pray for Nigeria with this song”

The brand new single was produced by Dekunle Oniyo while video was directed by Akin Alabi Films.

Enjoy below!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Source: https://www.naijakit.com/tope-alabi-orile-ede-mi-my-country-download

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz – Baba Lao / Rema X Alpha P – Starboy Mp3 Download / [donemmynaija Music] DJ Prince – Ja Fo Ft. CDQ, Zlatan & Ichaba (prod. By Vstix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.