Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) (2647 Views)

See the money making apps they don't want you to know about / What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! / WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
am like every Nigeria youth trying to make legitimate money online I have try survey they are still holding my money. I start kdp in August I have published upto four books yet I just received a token after working all day and night writing.

0.11 dollars for crying out loud, they said keyword research I have lost count of megabyte wasted on YouTube and Google searching.
that's when I know those who have money has buy some tool they use for their keyword, a 47$ tool and 99$ one.

Pls if you know a way out help me please. and I am not discouraging anybody that just want to start.

God please help me .

Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by APCsupporter: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
That is why you guys shouldn't allow yourselves to be decieved by info marketers. Truly, you can make money on Amazon. Just keep writing more and more books, write lots of problem-solving books, use good covers, etc. focus on guides from MK8 and don't let info marketers and AUDIO BILLIONAIRES such as Ilegendd decieve you into thinking that you will instantly start making millions per month, or that you will be earning hundreds of thousands in a single day. If they truly make such, they wouldn't be coming to Nairaland daily everyday to boast about it and seek validation. Also, you should know the niche to go for. Some are less competitive than others. I am doing the business part time and on a very good month, my books can earn up to 80K which is good for a side-hustle.
Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by IBINDTOMYSELF: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
ambitiouschap:
am like every Nigeria youth trying to make legitimate money online I have try survey they are still holding my money. I start kdp in August I have published upto four books yet I just received a token after working all day and night writing.

0.11 dollars for crying out loud, they said keyword research I have lost count of megabyte wasted on YouTube and Google searching.
that's when I know those who have money has buy some tool they use for their keyword, a 47$ tool and 99$ one.

Pls if you know a way out help me please. and I am not discouraging anybody that just want to start.

God please help me .
at the bolded, it's called PUBLISHER ROCKET, AND IT'S FOR 99 USD.
DM ME, I'LL HELP OUT FOR A TOKEN.
REGARDS.
Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
IBINDTOMYSELF:
REGARDS.

boss I didn't have any money unless you can give me and I will pay you after earning I swear that's only way I can raise funds.
Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by iLegendd(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
APCsupporter:
That is why you guys shouldn't allow yourselves to be decieved by info marketers. Truly, you can make money on Amazon. Just keep writing more and more books, write lots of problem-solving books, use good covers, etc. focus on guides from MK8 and don't let info marketers and AUDIO BILLIONAIRES such as Ilegendd decieve you into thinking that you will instantly start making millions per month, or that you will be earning hundreds of thousands in a single day. If they truly make such, they wouldn't be coming to Nairaland daily everyday to boast about it and seek validation. Also, you should know the niche to go for. Some are less competitive than others. I am doing the business part time and on a very good month, my books can earn up to 80K which is good for a side-hustle.

You can't wait to tell us you make 80k per month, but you can never tell us the first person you read his post that motivated you before reading MK's thread.

All the best, Mr. 80k Per Month. That is your new name. The main reason you commented is just to brag about making 80k. If you really want to help him, chat with him privately and tell him how you did it.

I made my mission clear on Nairaland. I said I'm not here to teach or help, but to inspire and motivate and whoever needs help should use Google or YouTube.

Why does a lowlife like you always troll me? With this reply I gave you, I know I'll not rest — you'll mention me everywhere you go and abuse me throughout this year and next year. I wish you best of luck in your subsequent abuse. You can't separate an APC supporter with frustration and accusation.

Have a nice day, Mr. 80k Per Month. By God's grace, you'll one day upgrade to Mr. 100k Per Month.

Since I'm broke, I'll forward my account to get at least 2k from your 80k per month income. Big boy. You don finally blow. I'll start calling you Mr. Side Hustle or Mr. 80k Per Month.

At least, you don better pass BMC crew. So, if you add this your 80k per month + your 30k BMC income, and your 15k salary, that means you're now richer than Dangote. Wow! Keep it up, Mr. 80k Per Month. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by APCsupporter: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

You can't wait to tell us you make 80k per month, but you can never tell us the first person you read his post that motivated you before reading MK's thread.

All the best, Mr. 80k Per Month. That is your new name. The main reason you commented is just to brag about making 80k. If you really want to help him, chat with him privately and tell him how you did it.

I made my mission clear on Nairaland. I said I'm not here to teach or help, but to inspire and motivate and whoever needs help should use Google or YouTube.

Why does a lowlife like you always troll me? With this reply I gave you, I know I'll not rest — you'll mention me everywhere you go and abuse me throughout this year and next year. I wish you best of luck in your subsequent abuse. You can't separate an APC supporter with frustration and accusation.

Have a nice day, Mr. 80k Per Month. By God's grace, you'll one day upgrade to Mr. 100k Per Month.

Since I'm broke, I'll forward my account to get at least 2k from your 80k per month income. Big boy. You don finally blow. I'll start calling you Mr. Side Hustle or Mr. 80k Per Month.

At least, you don better pass BMC crew. So, if you add this your 80k per month + your 30k BMC income, and your 15k salary, that means you're now richer than Dangote. Wow! Keep it up, Mr. 80k Per Month. grin

I purposeful spelt your moniker correctly because i knew your insecurities would be triggered and you would come here to write an epistle for the "irrelevant hater that you don't care about and don't have time for" and unfortunately, you couldn't even read my post carefully enough to see what i really wrotecheesy

If you can buy a Nairaland ad today, I promise never to call you an audio billionaire. it's your type that discourage people like the op when they start earning small. What i can advise Mr op is to learn from Ilegend, but never believe in ge amount he claims to make. Does it not surprise you that someone is always waiting to tell you that he has earned so so so and so at very slight opportunity, but he can never brag about the cars he is buying or the other businesses he is investing in. Try hard and diversify, don't put all your eggs in KDP, let it be your side hustle. For the sake of dumb people like ilegend who don't know what side hustle means, it means other sources of income. Write books at your leisure time and don't take it too seriously else you will be depressed like the mofo I'm quotinggrin
Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by APCsupporter: 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
And for the record, we shall continue to shout "Sai Buhari!". seems like we spoilt some people's plans to install a thief in power. happy Mourning @ ilegenddtongue
Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by iLegendd(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
ambitiouschap:

God please help me .

I have told you people this business is easy, but the initial stage is hard. The initial stage is what you're in. If you can't push through this hard stage, you can't succeed. It took me years before I succeeded — I didn't complain or act desperate.

There was a time I couldn't afford KDSpy or KDP Rocket (now called Publisher Rocket) at the time and I kept pushing.

You have 10 problems and if I say it, you'll get hurt.

1. Desperation: The same way you shouldn't be desperate with women in dating, is the same way you shouldn't be desperate with success, but be focused. Desperation leads to frustration. APC was desperate to get into power and now most Nigerians are frustrated.

2. English: Your English is better than most Nigerians, but it's not perfect. You people use "am," instead of "I'm." You use "She have a car," instead of, "She has a car." How do you expect a foreigner to buy your book with such blunders?

3. Keyword Research: Without knowing your niche, profitable keywords for that niche, best 10 categories to put them, the level of competition, and how you can fit in, things will be hard.

4. Cover: Even if you know your niche, but your cover sucks, things won't be easy.

5. Description: Even if your cover is good and your description sucks, things will be hard. Use copywriting and persuasive language here.

6. Social Proof: Reviews give social proof and it makes people buy more.

7. Typos: A book with lots of typos is a book most will never buy — including me. I spent years learning English, yet I still make mistakes. I can write a book in a day, but I proofread with different software for at least 2 days. Use PWA or Grammarly.

8. Ads: Run an ad if you have the money, but if you you've mastered keyword and crafting an organically searchable title + subtitle, you'll make money even without ads.

9. Title and Subtitle: Let your title and subtitle have the target keyword(s) or key phrase.

10. Stay focused and don't give up or panic. Your day will come — it's just a matter of time.

As I said, I'm not here to help or teach, but to inspire and motivate, so use Google or YouTube to learn or hire a mentor. Sadly, I'm not available for mentorship.

In summary, don't give up. It's not about writing more books, but writing quality books that will stand the test of time. I write books I'll read 40 years from now and feel proud of myself that I wrote a top notch book.

Yes, people are writing more books to make more money, but quality is better than quantity. If you can write lots of quality books, you're covered.

If you can't write quality books, hire a ghostwriter or focus on low content and no content books — there, it's all about quantity, not quality.

All the best.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
APCsupporter:

[s]I purposeful spelt your moniker correctly because i knew your insecurities would be triggered and you would come here to write an epistle for the "irrelevant hater that you don't care about and don't have time for" and unfortunately, you couldn't even read my post carefully enough to see what i really wrotecheesy

If you can buy a Nairaland ad today, I promise never to call you an audio billionaire. it's your type that discourage people like the op when they start earning small. What i can advise Mr op is to learn from Ilegend, but never believe in ge amount he claims to make. Does it not surprise you that someone is always waiting to tell you that he has earned so so so and so at very slight opportunity, but he can never brag about the cars he is buying or the other businesses he is investing in. Try hard and diversify, don't put all your eggs in KDP, let it be your side hustle. For the sake of dumb people like ilegend who don't know what side hustle means, it means other sources of income. Write books at your leisure time and don't take it too seriously else you will be depressed like the mofo I'm quotinggrin [/s]

I didn't read, but whatever you said, you're right. The more you give trolls attention, the happier they become. Enjoy your life, Mr. 80k Per Month.

1 Like

Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by APCsupporter: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

I didn't read, but whatever you said, you're right. The more you give a troll action, the happier they become.

Yes sir, I want to be happy and if it is by exposing liars like IAMJ, Truckpusher, ilegendd, and Pachukwudi, i shall continue to do such. Happy Buhari tenure
Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2019
IBINDTOMYSELF:
REGARDS.
No tips from me today.
Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 06, 2019
iLegendd:

I have told you people this business is easy, but the initial stage is hard. The initial stage is what you're in. If you can't push through this hard stage, you can't succeed. It took me years before I succeeded — I didn't complain or act desperate.

There was a time I couldn't afford KDSpy or KDP Rocket (now called Publisher Rocket) at the time and I kept pushing.

You have 10 problems and if I say it, you'll get hurt.

1. Desperation: The same way you shouldn't be desperate with women in dating, is the same way you shouldn't be desperate with success, but be focused. Desperation leads to frustration. APC was desperate to get into power and now most Nigerians are frustrated.

2. English: Your English is better than most Nigerians, but it's not perfect. You people use "am," instead of "I'm." You use "She have a car," instead of, "She has a car." How do you expect a foreigner to buy your book with such blunders?

3. Keyword Research: Without knowing your niche, profitable keywords for that niche, best 10 categories to put them, the level of competition, and how you can fit in, things will be hard.

4. Cover: Even if you know your niche, but your cover sucks, things won't be easy.

5. Description: Even if your cover is good and your description sucks, things will be hard. Use copywriting and persuasive language here.

6. Social Proof: Reviews give social proof and it makes people buy more.

7. Typos: A book with lots of typos is a book most will never buy — including me. I spent years learning English, yet I still make mistakes. I can write a book in a day, but I proofread with different software for at least 2 days. Use PWA or Grammarly.

8. Ads: Run an ad if you have the money, but if you you've mastered keyword and crafting an organically searchable title + subtitle, you'll make money even without ads.

9. Title and Subtitle: Let your title and subtitle have the target keyword(s) or key phrase.

10. Stay focused and don't give up or panic. Your day will come — it's just a matter of time.

As I said, I'm not here to help or teach, but to inspire and motivate, so use Google or YouTube to learn or hire a mentor. Sadly, I'm not available for mentorship.

In summary, don't give up. It's not about writing more books, but writing quality books that will stand the test of time. I write books I'll read 40 years from now and feel proud of myself that I wrote a top notch book.

Yes, people are writing more books to make more money, but quality is better than quantity. If you can write lots of quality books, you're covered.

If you can't write quality books, hire a ghostwriter or focus on low content and no content books — there, it's all about quantity, not quality.

All the best.

oh you didn't get me I am not desperate, I know Rome isn't built in a day. I Only do this to when I see that this type of topic is rampant to show them they are not alone everybody is going through something. that's my intention, thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2019
APCsupporter:

hey don't abuse him.

1 Like

Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by iLegendd(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2019
ambitiouschap:

oh you didn't get me I am not desperate, I know Rome isn't built in a day. I Only do this to when I see that this type of topic is rampant to show them they are not alone everybody is going through something. that's my intention, thanks and God bless.

You're welcome. I thought you were getting angry and frustrated that things weren't going your way. All the best. Keep moving — it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by AishaAM: 5:41am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) by HONOR1: 12:47am On Apr 29, 2021
[Hello....

Kindly respond quote]

oh you didn't get me I am not desperate, I know Rome isn't built in a day. I Only do this to when I see that this type of topic is rampant to show them they are not alone everybody is going through something. that's my intention, thanks and God bless.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Leading Financial Platform, AAS Bounces Back Stronger, Better With Global Coin / Strictly For Soccer Betting / Earn 10% to 20% Of Your Capital Monthly Very Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.