Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Tope Alabi - Orile Ede Mi (my Country) [music] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tope Alabi - Orile Ede Mi (my Country) [music] (199 Views)

[music] Tope Alabi – “orile Ede Mi” (my Country) | MP3 Download / Jerryman – Ododo Mi (my Rose) [@jerrymanmusic] / Why Lil Kesh Release Apa MI (my Hand) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tope Alabi - Orile Ede Mi (my Country) [music] by sir3pu(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Download Music: Tope Alabi - Orile Ede Mi (My Country)

Tope Alabi - Orile Ede Mi (My Country)

Nigerian top gospel singer, Tope Alab is here with a new single titled “Orile Ede Mi” which means 'My Country'. The song of prayer that encourages everyone to ask for the intervention of God in the affairs of Nigeria.

This new song was produced by Dekunle Oniyo and the video was directed by Akin Alabi Films.

While promoting the new released song on Instagram, Tope said

“The challenges of our dear Nation are enormous and it takes God to conquer such challenges. In this single, I have poured out my heart to God for quick interventions and I have asked him to make the Nigerian state an abode of peace and prosperity.

Join me to pray for Nigeria with this song”

Click the link below to download the lovely song

https://wiseloaded.com/tope-alabi-orile-ede-mi/

(1) (Reply)

[HOT 9ja 2nd Wizkid] Odubanj – “ori” / Download Mp3: Trazyx – With You / HOT BANG! [3.2MB]: Destiny Boy - Davido's Risky Cover (fuji Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.