Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

So Angry Now - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / So Angry Now (579 Views)

Angry Corps Members Protest After An NYSC Official Allegedly Slapped One Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Angry Now by dudesexy1111(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
My dad is telling me to stay in niger for my nysc that i should not redeploy...so angry now and who can brief me on how niger is because i dont want to stay there at all....i am still thinking of doing the relocation without letting him know.
Re: So Angry Now by vickodedon(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Except for the fact the saying " what an old man sees while sitting, even if a child climb a ladder, he/she can't see it" eeeehn, I go advise you make you relocate. I serve there. Nothing for corpers
Re: So Angry Now by opeskills(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
I'm currently serving in Niger...The nysc camp is at paiko. The camp is not what you will consider up to standard, there is shortage of toilets and sometimes it is messed up..Also water to bath can be a problem sometimes so prepare for that..but the camp is good compared to some..
In Niger state there are lots I mean lots of rural areas and villages...the developing side of Niger where coppers wish to be are mostly zones in Minna, suleja and Bida reason being that this sides are a bit developed but areas like Aguara, Gurara, lapai etc are full of villages where coppers are needed the most...but it's not that bad most villages have a good coppers lodge and cost of living is cheap but you might be isolated from the city life for a while...
So if you know you don't want to serve in rural and underdeveloped areas or villages try finding your PPA to places under Minna, suleja or Bida

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Angry Now by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
dudesexy1111:
My dad is telling me to stay in niger for my nysc that i should not redeploy...so angry now and who can brief me on how niger is because i dont want to stay there at all....i am still thinking of doing the relocation without letting him know.
relocate oo,North is not safe at all,relocate ooo,forget the saying that what an old man sees sitting on a chair,a child can never see it even if he climbs an iroko tree,there is also a saying,that what a child sees crawling,an old man can never see it evem if he were to lie on his belle
Re: So Angry Now by dudesexy1111(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2019
opeskills:
I'm currently serving in Niger...The nysc camp is at paiko. The camp is not what you will consider up to standard, there is shortage of toilets and sometimes it is messed up..Also water to bath can be a problem sometimes so prepare for that..but the camp is good compared to some..
In Niger state there are lots I mean lots of rural areas and villages...the developing side of Niger where coppers wish to be are mostly zones in Minna, suleja and Bida reason being that this sides are a bit developed but areas like Aguara, Gurara, lapai etc are full of villages where coppers are needed the most...but it's not that bad most villages have a good coppers lodge and cost of living is cheap but you might be isolated from the city life for a while...
So if you know you don't want to serve in rural and underdeveloped areas or villages try finding your PPA to places under Minna, suleja or Bida
thanks for the advice bro i will prepare my self
Re: So Angry Now by dudesexy1111(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2019
Mummyimbecile:
relocate oo,North is not safe at all,relocate ooo,forget the saying that what an old man sees sitting on a chair,a child can never see it even if he climbs an iroko tree,there is also a saying,that what a child sees crawling,an old man can never see it evem if he were to lie on his belle
thanks i will redeploy

(1) (Reply)

Corp Member Visit Mother After Passing Out What He Did Will Shock You #NYSC / Lets Make Money Daily Together !!! I Have A Guaranteed Means Add Me Up !!! / Which Market Can I Get Nysc Kit In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.