Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

RAGP & OPAY Which Is More Profitable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RAGP & OPAY Which Is More Profitable? (851 Views)

Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? / How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAGP & OPAY Which Is More Profitable? by iykomo0(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hello Naija, need your help with this matter pls..

I inten tod invest a little sum on either RECHARGE AND GET PAID or Opay biz but I'm still yet to make up my mind as to which is more profitable than the other, pls any help ?
Re: RAGP & OPAY Which Is More Profitable? by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Opay
Re: RAGP & OPAY Which Is More Profitable? by iykomo0(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Opay
brief explanation would be highly appreciated sir.. thanks.
Re: RAGP & OPAY Which Is More Profitable? by slimanyd: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
iykomo0:
brief explanation would be highly appreciated sir.. thanks.

Opay don cast bro . Don't move near it. They are now greedy charging 2% of any amount you want to withdraw from your opay account balance. Instead of #10 which they use in luring people

1 Like

Re: RAGP & OPAY Which Is More Profitable? by iykomo0(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
slimanyd:

Opay don cast bro . Don't move near it. They are now greedy charging 2% of any amount you want to withdraw from your opay account balance. Instead of #10 which they use in luring people

Thanks so much for the advice
Re: RAGP & OPAY Which Is More Profitable? by EddieAsuzu: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2019
iykomo0:
Hello Naija, need your help with this matter pls..

I inten tod invest a little sum on either RECHARGE AND GET PAID or Opay biz but I'm still yet to make up my mind as to which is more profitable than the other, pls any help ?

My name is Eddie Gold and am an entrepreneur I know much well about this two companies that you mentioned but I must say that you need to smartup and level up ASAP.
RAGP is the best since it gives you leverage to earn per sec from other people's effort.
Reach me on WHATSAPP 08063658249 for more details.

*DO YOU KNOW!!!!*

No income is above you as long as it is moral and does not violate the human right of others .

When you hear people are making millions in network marketing business, it's not out of place

The network marketing business is a business that has raised many self made millionaires than other Industries in the whole world

It is a business that you can start with little capital, work diligently at it and grow it to a an income that will pay you even while you sleep

*RECHARGE AND GET PAID LTD, THE ONLY COMPANY THAT PAYS WHENEVER YOU LOAD AIRTIME, DATA, CABLE & ELECTRICITY IS HERE TO CHANGE YOUR STORY*
Click on d link below to join d group for details
�����

https:///IxjsPok2thJKzyZM8E40m0

(1) (Reply)

Autopilot News Website With Automated News Content / How Much I Make Driving With Uber, Is It Worth It? / I Want To Buy Payment Received Adsense Plus Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.