Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

TB Joshua Building Collapse REVISITED! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Building Collapse REVISITED! (405 Views)

Fire Razes TB Joshua’s Building, Affects Tomb Shelter / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Building Collapse REVISITED! by Temotala: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Five years has passed since the tragic building incident at The SCOAN but the court case surrounding its controversial circumstances rages on.

I would recommend all still intrigued by this complex case to watch this video - https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries/posts/2759237684196990
(viewed over 700,000 times on Facebook) - of a foreign engineering expert who factually details how the collapse could not have been the result of structural or foundational failure as insinuated by the Lagos State Government.

At the last court case, witnesses even described that the building was in "perfect condition" before its collapse -https://guardian.ng/news/synagogue-church-building-in-perfect-condition-before-collapse-says-witness/

Whatever your religious inclination or personal position about TB Joshua, one must admit there are some strange factors to this case that certainly call for intensive scrutiny:
- The way and manner the building fell (imploding on itself in a matter of seconds)
- The military plane that encircled the building four times before its collapse (as captured by CCTV)
- The international follower-ship of TB Joshua and the death toll affecting mostly foreign pilgrims.
- The fall-out between Nigeria and South Africa thereafter (including alarming revelations the Nigerian govt bartered with the South African bodies in exchange for a deal involving military arms with South Africa) - https://mg.co.za/article/2014-11-27-did-radebe-barter-arms-for-bodies
- The Boko Haram member who 'allegedly' confessed a plan to bomb Joshua's church merely months earlier
- The alarming accusation by former Aviation Minister FFK that this was an 'inside job' perpetrated by rogue elements of Nigeria's Intelligence

I could go on...

For the very fact that it has taken over five years and the case lingers on, it's indicative to me that far more sinister revelations have emerged as to the true cause of the horrific collapse and the government are perplexed on how to release such information given the ramifications. It heightens the suggestion this was a case of terrorism as opposed to negligence.

But will we - the general public - ever really know the truth?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Building Collapse REVISITED! by tinajohn: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
I've known since the day I saw the CCTV footage that this was not just an 'ordinary collapse' due to structural defects. As an avid viewer of Emmanuel TV, it's evident that the devil hates TB Joshua passionately - because of the work he is doing to expose darkness.

This was a callous attack - hoping to dissuade people of God from visiting The SCOAN and discourage TBJ from continuing in his calling - but it failed miserably as people are flocking to his church in even larger numbers and the glory of God continues to shine upon every activity undertaken by the church.

"No matter how long a lie is sustained, the truth will someday prevail!"
Re: TB Joshua Building Collapse REVISITED! by kestolove95(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Person perform sacrifice una dey talk abt truth, which truth again?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Building Collapse REVISITED! by kestolove95(m): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
tinajohn:
I've known since the day I saw the CCTV footage that this was not just an 'ordinary collapse' due to structural defects. As an avid viewer of Emmanuel TV, it's evident that the devil hates TB Joshua passionately - because of the work he is doing to expose darkness.

This was a callous attack - hoping to dissuade people of God from visiting The SCOAN and discourage TBJ from continuing in his calling - but it failed miserably as people are flocking to his church in even larger numbers and the glory of God continues to shine upon every activity undertaken by the church.

"No matter how long a lie is sustained, the truth will someday prevail!"
just take a look at dix one..

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Building Collapse REVISITED! by Makweembo: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2019
kestolove95:
Person perform sacrifice una dey talk abt truth, which truth again?

The poster provided factual details and thoughtful analysis - you simply made a damning allegation without providing any substance. What evidence do you have to back up such a claim?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Seen On Bikini Runway Beauty Pageant In A Church (photo & Video) / 2020: China To Hijack Govt, Saudi, Mali, Others To Turn Nigeria Into Muslim Sta / Stream SALVATION Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.