Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Sarz & Wurld – I Love Girls With Trobul EP (complete Tracks) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sarz & Wurld – I Love Girls With Trobul EP (complete Tracks) (313 Views)

Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) / MP3 Download: Davido – Sweet In The Middle Ft. Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Wurld / Sarz And Wurld - Sade (I Love Girls With Trobul Album) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sarz & Wurld – I Love Girls With Trobul EP (complete Tracks) by donemmynaija: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nigerian foremost record producer, Sarz and his regular collaborator, WurlD has released a new tune titled, ‘Prisona‘, off their upcoming project.

A couple of hours ago, the new record ‘Prisona‘ had its the first premiere on Apple Music Beat 1 radio with Ebro Darden. It is an insight into their collaborative work.

On a lighter note, the song ‘Prisona‘ is lifted from Sarz and WurlD’s upcoming body of work, ‘I Love Girls With Trobul‘ EP.

Nonetheless, a careful listen to ‘Prisona‘ will actually describe the massive work been put together by these two personalities. ‘Prisona‘ has been on repeat after its release.

In conclusion, The producer and singer have proven to have working chemistry in their previous project, ‘Trobul‘ which has a couple of hit songs that dominated the mainstream.

List of “Sarz & WurlD – I Love Girls With Trobul EP” Below”-

https://donemmynaija.com/2019/11/04/sarz-wurld-i-love-girls-with-trobul-ep-complete-tracks/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Duncan Mighty – Omila / DOWNLOAD!: Coded Borbor - Omo Ope (prod. By Rudy Omoibile) / Download Tekno – Suru (prod. Blaise Beatz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.