Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) (9478 Views)

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by Investorpeter: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES: Doctors had to cut decomposing tissue out of Angela Pedrosa’s bum after the procedure A mum was left with holes in her bum after a butt lift went horrifically wrong in Brazil.

Angela Pedrosa, 26, has huge scars on her bottom as a result of the procedure, which allegedly involved 300 millilitres of silicone being injected into her rear.

The mother-of-three suffered an infection after the treatment and doctors had to cut out rotten tissue from her bum.

She stayed in a Rio de Janeiro hospital for more than two months and will require a second risky butt lift to repair her bottom.

Angela Pedrosa needs reconstructive surgery after the botched procedure

The mum stayed in hospital for more than two months after the procedure

The new butt lift will transfer fat from her tummy to her bum, although it cannot go ahead until her recovery is complete, mail online reports.

She is currently living in constant pain and her confidence has been shattered by the ordeal.

Her experience comes after Sophie Elise, 24, spoke out about her regret at having a bum lift when she was 19.

Ms Elise claims she did not even have a consultation and now wants to have the operation reversed.

The patient will have fat moved from her tummy to her bum

She was left with large scars across her bum

The mum’s bum was terribly disfigured after the botched butt lift

The YouTuber, from Oslo, Norway, had the surgery in Turkey, where bum lifts are available at rock-bottom prices.

Ms Elise, who has 400,000 followers on , now plans to fly to Los Angeles for an operation to restore her natural buttocks.

Writing on her blog , she said: “I’m tired of having an a** which doesn’t look natural.

“I didn’t think about consistency and what I’d want to look like at 50-years-old.

Ms Pedrosa had 300 millilitres of silicone pumped into her bum

Sophie Elise, 24, wrote online how she has regretted undergoing the procedure in Turkey when she was just 19 years old

“Now that I’m older, I think in a completely different way and the choices I make, whether physical or mental, should be ones I can live with forever.”

She warned that cheap plastic surgery came with consequences and was ‘not durable’, spectrumtimes.com.ng reports.

Ms Elise, who recently had a breast reduction, blamed herself for ‘dragging’ her fans into the reversal process and vowed to keep future operations private.

For more visit :

https://spectrumtimes.com.ng/2019/11/04/mum-left-with-holes-in-her-bum-after-butt-lift-goes-terribly-wrong-in-brazil/

1 Like

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by healthserve(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sheet shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by Olalan(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
I advice ladies to watch Botched on E entertainment before thinking of going for a surgery.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Your mama wants to slay na

1 Like

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
irritating

1 Like

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by Opportuneke(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Eeehhhhh

You mean the woman was terribly injured

2 Likes

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 05, 2019
Awooo, all for big yansh

1 Like

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by grandstar(m): 1:27am On Nov 05, 2019
I.pity people who travel to Mexico or Brazil to have cheap plastic surgery done. The qualifying word here is cheap.You'll most likely end up with substandard or quack results.

I'm sure you can get dope surgery done in these 2 countries but it won't come cheap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by wittyt98(m): 1:31am On Nov 05, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by KingLennon(m): 5:28am On Nov 05, 2019
Blood of Jesus! The hole is too deep. How will she cope after the surgery? Won't there be complications?

Women and frivolities sha.....

1 Like

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by Aboubou: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2019
I can't imagine the pain

1 Like

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by Passionate888: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2019
Even to take picture for hospital bed she still do her eye brow, this one no go change.

3 Likes

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 05, 2019
shocked

Gosh!!!
Sometimes, some quacks are still more competent than other quacks. If she had opted in for the service of Toke's quack doctor, the botched procedure might not have resulted into infections and decomposition. Worst case would be asymmetrical hips or depletion of the fake ass back to its initial status.

Instead of wasting another fortune to undergo another risky reconstructive surgery, she should rather be thinking about making a fortune out of her ordeal, by auctioning the remaining glute-meat or sell it at gold value to Nusret Gokce.
He would make delicious steaks out of it, which could also be auctioned to the highest bidder.
I once heard that, glutes give one of the most delicious BBQ in the world.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by rowland545(m): 7:07am On Nov 05, 2019
Passionate888:
Even to take picture for hospital bed she still do her eye brow, this one no go change.
hahahahaha....no b lie she still wan slay wit her wrecked ass....I no fit do doggy wit DAT kind yarsh self

1 Like

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by xmanco42: 8:17am On Nov 05, 2019
Two hoes! Two additional branches for dem boyz

2 Likes

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by crazycrypto710: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2019
By their tats you will know them,Slay mama, all because of men, see where it landed you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by crazycrypto710: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2019
If I didn’t know better, I would say those holes were made with a pump action, jeez! Wtf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2019
I fear she might not survive, see wetin inferiority bumbum complex don cause, be your normal and natural pretty sef u no gree, wounds on that surface is badder than permanent amputation

1 Like

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by oneman2k7: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2019
Wait o, na the yansh kasala burst na, why must that innocent nose and mouth suffer the attachment of that machine gun

1 Like

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by Gosj01(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2019
Chai!

I still sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by Lamasta(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
This is holy shit
Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by susiivy: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Cheap.
She knew the consequences and still .....
Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by hossyflow: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
Get Short-Term Loans of up to 100k within minutes. Get Verified ONCE, Get Money Always. #Loans #Money #Borrow #Finance Visit
www.borome.ng NOW
Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by PrincessB1(f): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
shocked

Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by Passion10: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please add me for whatsapp entertainment gist group 09017424377
Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by ctleurocollege: 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by GamletUdjin: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
It's just a nightmare, when I saw the photo I almost fainted. How can the surgeons who performed the operation be so careless and irresponsible? The work of a surgeon is very responsible, so all doctors who perform operations must be highly qualified and educated. When I needed to have plastic surgery, I went to the website https://gartnerplasticsurgery.com/facial-fillers-nj of my clinic where I was going to have plastic surgery on my buttocks. I have carefully studied the medical staff and the people who are going to perform the operation on me. Thanks to this study, I realized that the operation would be performed by good and professional doctors, then I felt calm for my ass.
Re: Mum Left With Holes In Her Bum After Butt Lift Goes Terribly Wrong (photo) by NYSCPLUG01(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
So unfortunate.
Next time, put the graphic caution in the subject or title of the post and not necessarily in the post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra / Miss Heritage Nigeria Inaugurates It's Ex Beauty Queens As Brand Ambassadors / 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.