Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Please Guy Advice Me On What Step To Take - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Guy Advice Me On What Step To Take (206 Views)

What Step Will You Take? / Step To Use Twitter Without VPN... / I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Guy Advice Me On What Step To Take by ADEJARE777: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Please guy, I need your advice like I have the intention of writing jamb next year and by the time I will gain admission I don't want to fully rely on the person that wants to sponsor me that is my uncle
I was once admitted into the university and he didn't pay on time, he sent the school fees to me when it was only two days left for the first semenster examination have even lost hope that he will send me the money I didn't always attend lectures so when the money came in I spent it on something else which didn't go as I was expecting.
So I intend to learn barbering but I dont know how long it will take me to become a pro and hope it wouldn't disrupt my plan of focusing on my education? Or is there any other work I can learn that will not take much time to be a professional In it
Re: Please Guy Advice Me On What Step To Take by Kiddo01(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
FTC. Go and learn graphics design. You can be working in your room
Re: Please Guy Advice Me On What Step To Take by GogetterMD(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
1)you are unserious. Why did I say that? You were in school for the better part of a semester and refused to attend lectures because you were yet to pay your fees.

2)what business did you eventually put the school fees in that it "didn't work out"? Gambling? Betting? MMM?

3)the type of skill that you want to learn would depend on your course of study. The latter would determine how much time you'd have on your hands

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

JABU To Commence College Of Health Sciences / Student Seen Singing Naira Marley Song During Assembly / The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Funding For Young Nigerians ( Of 12 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.