Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

What Can 50k Do? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can 50k Do? (1494 Views)

What Business Can 50k Start In Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can 50k Do? by korexcoded(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
I just finished my ND program,
I'm Thinking of a business or investment I can start with #50000

No opinion is void thanks

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do? by Ladylite: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
Well, these I have done and I earn combined at least 100k from monthly.

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do? by yomi007k(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ladylite:
Are u serious?

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do? by hackisbad: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
more and more 50,000$ Buy 5BTC to earn 0.5Bitcoin monthly ZERO RISK are u interested PM

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do? by healthserve(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
wink LadyLite

2 Likes

Re: What Can 50k Do? by gerizzim: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ladylite:

@ladylite, are u the one directly managing diz biz and if so, ow can sm1 be a pasive investor in diz ur biz. Pls send me a mail
Re: What Can 50k Do? by Ladylite: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
gerizzim:

@ladylite, are u the one directly managing diz biz and if so, ow can sm1 be a pasive investor in diz ur biz. Pls send me a mail

OK lemme answer the best way I can.

I saw them online, contacted them, asked plenty questions for verification to know they are legit, then I went to their offices... And visited the farms. Then I invested.

Between 2018 & now I have invested in over 30 of such farms & firms. And I make my monthly earnings and by this year I was able to finally leave Nigeria. So it works for me. All I know is Agriculture sector is going to boom soon. So am an early investor. Am not their marketer or profile manager.... I am just an investor

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do? by Charleys: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
gerizzim:

This is a scam, it's a Ponzi scheme pretending to invest in agriculture

2 Likes

Re: What Can 50k Do? by mickaz(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
You need a business that you'll be involved in not just putting your money in someone's cloud. Chat me up with this link https:///2348166386019 let me give you some ideas

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do? by Emmaesty(f): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Charleys:

Please how do u know that they are a scam? Kindly share so we can learn from u

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do? by Ladylite: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Charleys:

Wow. See peak of ignorance.

So me that has bank alerts and I have been to the farm am the one scamming abi, and these agriculture companies are farms that have Instagram and Facebook pages plus website and its not get rich quick scheme....

You didn't see weeks of payment o, it's months... Then you still open your guzzling mouth to call it scam.

Pls why not verify before making claims. Anyway am not going to take panadol for ya headache

Enjoy your opinion
Re: What Can 50k Do? by Ladylite: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Emmaesty:
Please how do u know that they are a scam? Kindly share so we can learn from u

Pls check his profile... Someone who is calling agriculture a scam wants to do forex.... I really want him to come and prove the scam so I can start uploading pictures of their office and farm that I personally took and my bank alerts.
Re: What Can 50k Do? by Charleys: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2019
Ladylite:

Wow. See peak of ignorance.

So me that has bank alerts and I have been to the farm am the one scamming abi, and these agriculture companies are farms that have Instagram and Facebook pages plus website and its not get rich quick scheme....

You didn't see weeks of payment o, it's months... Then you still open your guzzling mouth to call it scam.

Pls why not verify before making claims. Anyway am not going to take panadol for ya headache

Enjoy your opinion

Have you ever heard of pork money?

They made more mouth than what you're doing now.

People where receiving alerts the same way you're receiving alerts now. Collecting from Peter to pay Paul....
Re: What Can 50k Do? by Ladylite: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2019
Charleys:

Have you ever heard of pork money?

They made more mouth than what you're doing now.

People where receiving alerts the same way you're receiving alerts now. Collecting from Peter to pay Paul....

Pork money was not a scam, I guess you didn't listen to their interview on October 21st.

Anyway I understand your point though I know pork money still pays.

Before you call a company a scam be sure they are not doing what they claim...

But when They do what they claim e.g Farming then have problems with management, it is not a scam.

There is a clear difference.

No one has come out claiming they are not getting paid or that the company has folded and run off with their money.

The major thing is INSURANCE.... According to business law, a ponzi scheme can never be insured.

Let's be guided.

Forex is not insured yet people are going in to it sheepishly like to the slaughter

Cryptocurrencies have no insurance too

Yet no one calls them scams.
Abeg

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do? by healthserve(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2019
Ladylite:

Pork money was not a scam, I guess you didn't listen to their interview on October 21st.

But when They do what they claim e.g Farming then have problems with management, it is not a scam.

No one has come out claiming they are not getting paid or that the company has folded and run off with their money.

The major thing is INSURANCE.... According to business law, a ponzi scheme can never be insured.

Let's be guided.

Forex is not insured yet people are going in to it sheepishly like to the slaughter

Abeg

We use the word scam too lightly these days.

Remember how some innocent boys were lynched in Port Harcourt some tears back before they were given a chance to get heard.

If care isn't taken, people who shout scam at the drop of a hat will cause innocent people's deaths

Don't mind them jare.

1 Like

Re: What Can 50k Do? by Charleys: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ladylite:

Let's be guided.

Abeg

You are not well informed, then I shouldn't argue with you. At the bolded, I guess you didn't know they sacked all their staffs.
Re: What Can 50k Do? by sommerfelt0209: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2019
Check my post for some cheap product that are selling fast I imported from China ,you will be glad you did call or chat 08099212590
korexcoded:
I just finished my ND program,
I'm Thinking of a business or investment I can start with #50000

No opinion is void thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit / MTN NG Shares 'exploded' On The Nigerian Stock Exchange With 179 Million BIDS / You Can't Be Broke If You Learn This Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.