Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,044 members, 7,953,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

It Is A Total Waste To Spend So Much On Burials” – Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is A Total Waste To Spend So Much On Burials” – Yul Edochie (285 Views)

"You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is A Total Waste To Spend So Much On Burials” – Yul Edochie by Gistslot(f): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yul Edochie had aired his thoughts on how to spend money on burials. The handsome actor stated that it is not wise to spend too much money on burials.

Justifying his stand, the actor noted that Nigerians should learn to celebrate someone while the person is still alive, not to save the money and at the end lavish it on burial.

He also revealed that a friend had asked him for a loan of some millions of naira to bury his father, and that he was speechless.

Yul Edochie
Stressing further, he mentioned that some family members will not assist you when you need financial help, but when you die, they will gather all dignitaries, contribute N20m to show off during the burial.

His tweet reads ;

I don’t understand the concept of spending so much money on burials.
Total waste to me!
A person’s life should be celebrated when he or she is alive to join in the celebration not in death.
Some1 once asked me for a loan of some millions to use & bury his father.
I was speechless

Gist from Gistslot:
https://www.gistslot.com/it-is-a-total-waste-to-spend-so-much-on-burials-yul-edochie/
Re: It Is A Total Waste To Spend So Much On Burials” – Yul Edochie by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02am On Nov 05, 2019
fully agree with the above.... and just saw a much cheaper alternative: CARDBOARD COFFIN
a normal coffin price starts at 750$ and can go as much as +5000$... while a cardboard coffin cost as little as 20$ up to 250$

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Advices Marlians - "Don’t Do Drugs Unless It Is Prescribed" / I Sold Bread For 13 Years Of My Life – Governor Makinde Reveals / Stevechinny 2019 WEDDING: Friendship Sealed For Couples After Seven Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.