Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

How Feasible Is It Moving To UAE Then Emmigrating To Other Countries? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Feasible Is It Moving To UAE Then Emmigrating To Other Countries? (525 Views)

Sambo: Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Eastern Rail Line No Longer Feasible / Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE / How Feasible Is It For Manufacturers To Design Aircrafts With Parachutes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Feasible Is It Moving To UAE Then Emmigrating To Other Countries? by Smithwesson7: 4:46am On Nov 05, 2019
Good day folks!
With the way the country is going and the greed and avarice of Nigerian politicians, i am beginning to explore the option of leaving this country.
I have never given serious thoughts to it but i am beginning to noticed that our ruling class are bent on destroying the very essence of this country. I used to think things will get better, now i dont know anymore.

I have some connect( family and friends) in UAE and a bro in the UK. I am being persuaded to move to UAE. But i really prefer other countries in Europe,Canada,Australia etc.
My question is this, since it will be easier for me to move to UAE than the other countries listed above, can i move to UAE, hustle get more post graduate education and finally move to Europe, Canada etc?
I really love this country Nigeria, never thought i would come to this point but a man got to do what a man got to do!.
Lastly, is moving to the UAE a good one?
Thanks a lot
Re: How Feasible Is It Moving To UAE Then Emmigrating To Other Countries? by Larryfest(m): 4:53am On Nov 05, 2019
Moving to UAE is not a bad idea if you are very rich but don't go there if you are hoping to hustle cos that's a very bad and risky idea.
Re: How Feasible Is It Moving To UAE Then Emmigrating To Other Countries? by Smithwesson7: 4:57am On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:
Moving to UAE is not a bad idea if you are very rich but don't go there if you are hoping to hustle cos that's a very bad and risky idea.
Seriously? But my peeps aint doing bad. The last one that went just came back and bought a good real estate.
I know they are not into crime. I know them.
Re: How Feasible Is It Moving To UAE Then Emmigrating To Other Countries? by Smithwesson7: 5:06am On Nov 05, 2019
haniejay:
Yes I understand how you feel brother ,
It’s quite a land of struggle.
You can get a salary job in the uae
You visa processing’ for two years residency will be fast
You can save money every month cus companies offer benefits
Medical insurances
Free transportation
Feeding allowances
Some other benefits if you’re with a good company most the ones with less workers and by Europeans
You can’t school and work
You can school when your on a student visa
But you’re going with a tourist visa to search for jobs
So if you get a job you’ll changed to residency by the company
Plan well and try means to get a good job there
Tnx bro. One love
Re: How Feasible Is It Moving To UAE Then Emmigrating To Other Countries? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14am On Nov 05, 2019
if UK is the aim then why waste money and energy to go to UAE...?! the same paperwork will be needed to ultimately moving to Europe (whether in Nigeria or UAE)
Re: How Feasible Is It Moving To UAE Then Emmigrating To Other Countries? by Larryfest(m): 5:30am On Nov 05, 2019
Smithwesson7:

Seriously? But my peeps aint doing bad. The last one that went just came back and bought a good real estate.
I know they are not into crime. I know them.
Your peeps are most likely not telling you the truth or they have been there for at least 15years or so before Nigerians were completely shut out of almost every good jobs over there and please don't go there with a visit visa hoping to get a job cos that will be first step to your problems over there, if you have to go make sure it's with 2years visa as that will give you enough time to search for jobs with peace of mind. Don't go there and overstay your visa too cos those guys don't take it lightly with people who overstay there visa, first day of overstay is 35k and 10k for additional days you spend after that and trust me you will pay every dime you owe them before they grant you exit.
Re: How Feasible Is It Moving To UAE Then Emmigrating To Other Countries? by Smithwesson7: 5:39am On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
if UK is the aim then why waste money and energy to go to UAE...?! the same paperwork will be needed to ultimately moving to Europe (whether in Nigeria or UAE)
I am not banking on my bro in UK. Want to do it on my own. Though i don't really know what it will take to go to UK but i use to think it is quite difficult ( never really gave much thoughts to traveling out until now,so i don't know much yet).
But for the UAE trip, the support network is there.

More insight is welcomed
Re: How Feasible Is It Moving To UAE Then Emmigrating To Other Countries? by Smithwesson7: 5:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:

Your peeps are most likely not telling you the truth or they have been there for at least 15years or so before Nigerians were completely shut out of almost every good jobs over there and please don't go there with a visit visa hoping to get a job cos that will be first step to your problems over there, if you have to go make sure it's with 2years visa as that will give you enough time to search for jobs with peace of mind. Don't go there and overstay your visa too cos those guys don't take it lightly with people who overstay there visa, first day of overstay is 35k and 10k for additional days you spend after that and trust me you will pay every dime you owe them before they grant you exit.
Thanks will keep that in mind.
Re: How Feasible Is It Moving To UAE Then Emmigrating To Other Countries? by Smithwesson7: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2019
Please i need more response

(1) (Reply)

Car Breaks Into Market, Kills 8 People In Largest Village In West Africa / How Can I Benefit From This Exchange Rate. My Brother Is In New York. / LOCKDOWN: South Africans Buy Just 574 Cars Compared To Average Of 41,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.