Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) (54497 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by donbachi(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2019
Nigerianization:

The Nigerian army is smart
That's why they have long changed the name to Atilogwu udo
if u like call dog tarzan,jimmy,bruno or tiger....na nkita we know.
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2019
naso my guy
can u please help lala with d rest i trust u

post=83753375:
This is massively massive!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2019
nairalanduseles:
What a country......python that is not harmful........and were i am they protect all them animals I have actually seen a python sleeping and walked over it..........naija is just to backward and people think it's funny
Western nations eat a lot of chicken. Fried chicken everywhere.
Very cheap.
That's why they all get so fat.
Provide Nigerians with chicken everywhere, for cheap price and they will leave snakes alone.

These soldiers are going to eat that snake because you haven't given them chicken to eat.

Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Wtf is a soldier doing with a rubber boot is it that he lost his abi boot no reach am?

Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by showafrica(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
They should also kill shekau and post with it, nonesense

I tell you, this is not the shakau we asked them to catch. Though, let them use am add sth for bele get strenght.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2019
tillaman:
even militias are well armed compared to our soldier, you shouldn’t be surprised at all
I was opportuned to dialogue with a soldier back then at the NYSC camp Sokoto, he said there was a time he and his squad were taking heavy fire from insurgent and his rifle jammed and they were closing up on them, no pistol except for dagger, were it not for hand grenade he would have died
Dude was infuriated while sharing the experience

This your story turned to nonsense the moment you said pistol, and worse of all, hand grenade, wtaf? Grenades?

You are talking about an enemy a kilometer or 2 away from you? And you are talking about pistols and to make matters worse you even mentioned grenades, Lol either you are lying or that soldier is lying.

Mr, in a situation like north east your pistols and grenades are like the most useless thing any idiot can have

By the way AK47s don't jam,
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by Lacash: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2019
zoba88:
Soldiers killed a very huge snake.The soldiers were excited as they take pictures with the snake. See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/soldiers-kill-big-snakepose-with.html?m=1
They are all rocking a matching outfit with the python, it’s a pity they killed one of them grin
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by GhostWisperer: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Ak is one of the best guns around, rarely jams,easy to use,parts available... don't let US ar 15 decieve you...Ak is not bad at all
yes...world war 11 gun. Every ragtag army can afford them. No wonder boko untrained boys always capture Nigeria army bases when they attack.
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by General0847: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I'm sure if rickety 47 is turned towards you it won't shoot let alone killing you.
It will be turned towards your miserable self instead.
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Virus99:

Wrong !
AK wasn't in existence during WW2.

Get some education bro.
You're the one who needs some education. It was used during WW2 as the Sturmgewehr 44
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:

It will be turned towards your miserable self instead.

are this miserably scared?
I thought you doubted the efficacy and efficiency of the weapon.
a typical Nigerian that don't see anything good in anything that passes by, even if the Almighty God is seated 'na who him be' would be the utterance.
tonging down every bit of life.

I beg I don waka.
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
what's the rainboot for??
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Virus99:

Bro did you attend Omukporo Development Community High School ?
Yes. Jss2 drop out. Do you think everybody is a graduate like you. Over sabi.
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Shekau,get prepared for your last breath.
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by Americanboy35: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
This one can comfortably swallow a man whole
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by tillaman(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

This your story turned to nonsense the moment you said pistol, and worse of all, hand grenade, wtaf? Grenades?

You are talking about an enemy a kilometer or 2 away from you? And you are talking about pistols and to make matters worse you even mentioned grenades, Lol either you are lying or that soldier is lying.

Mr, in a situation like north east your pistols and grenades are like the most useless thing any idiot can have

By the way AK47s don't jam,
really AK’s don’t jam?? Well I don’t know none about guns but at that time the dude just got back from Bornu state and a few of his mates attested to it that he just got back, so who was I not to believe him? and as per the grenades I don’t know nothing about the distance sir,
In my own opinion I believe pistols can come in handy when you prolly run out of bullets in the magazines you can opt for the pistol abi I stand corrected though

Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by lereinter(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Advantage of having a gun
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by HomoDroid(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
This is gross indiscipline - I thought their orders was merely to dance with the Python! Why kill the poor animal?
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
tillaman:
really AK’s don’t jam?? Well I don’t know none about guns but at that time the dude just got back from Bornu state and a few of his mates attested to it that he just got back, so who was I not to believe him? and as per the grenades I don’t know nothing about the distance sir,
In my own opinion I believe pistols can come in handy when you prolly run out of bullets in the magazines you can opt for the pistol abi I stand corrected though

Pistols are literally useless in a situation like north east, having pistol is like wasting money an dashing your enemy more weapons if your position has been overrun

If you run out of bullet then start praying to your god cause you are done as hell
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by tillaman(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Pistols are literally useless in a situation like north east, having pistol is like wasting money an dashing your enemy more weapons if your position has been overrun

[/b]If you run out of bullet then start praying to your god cause you are done as hell[b]
grin grin
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by Virus99: 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You're the one who needs some education. It was used during WW2 as the Sturmgewehr 44
Just listen to yourself undecided
Mtheeew
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by lebete3000: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
zoba88:
Soldiers killed a very huge snake.The soldiers were excited as they take pictures with the snake. See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/soldiers-kill-big-snakepose-with.html?m=1

Na to dey pose with snakes, harmless civilians and their colleagues' corpse them sabi...

Useless mofos...
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Oh
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by General0847: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
SEGLIZ:

are this miserably scared?
I thought you doubted the efficacy and efficiency of the weapon.
a typical Nigerian that don't see anything good in anything that passes by, even if the Almighty God is seated 'na who him be' would be the utterance.
tonging down every bit of life.

I beg I don waka.
You're suffering from poverty of the mind. You need help.
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:

You're suffering from poverty of the mind. You need help.

it obvious how kids like come online to put their arrogance kill to practice.
Re: Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) by Cormung: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2019
Nowadays not only an army can do it. An ordinary person who has bought a rifle is able to kill pythons. Moreover, there is ar 15 under 1000 and that's very cheap. So, such prices make this very popular gun available nearly for everybody. I don't know if it is good or bad, but killing pythons is not the best idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.