Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) (73795 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by myright: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu And Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up- Photo

106 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by gidgiddy: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nice one

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by alsudan: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Some people will not sleep this night

This guy has remained Unbreakable despite all the carrots and sticks thrown at him.

392 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Naijanascam: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Great MEN.........

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by ygowon: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
This country called Niger area is not just working. I wonder why we should still be together. Split and let everyone go manage oneself.

244 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Mintum: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
He should talk to his terrorist ESN to stop killing innocent people and destroying properties in the east

26 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
alsudan:

This guy is Unbreakable despite all the carrots and sticks thrown at him.

The guy is looking fresh.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by colorsofrainbow: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Oyiboupdate come and see who Fulani terrorists pay you to blackmail every now and then.
Looking fresher than you can ever look all your life.
Well, I was waiting for you to come to testify against him the way you made huge noise regarding that. Now the whole world can testify of your idiocy grin grin grin

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
They are just collecting big money from what he stolen from his gullible followers. They are cashing out big.

384 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by yyba: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mteeeeew foolish people undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by chrisxxx(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
If not that Kanu was becoming a rabble rouser Buhari would have just left him in his occupation. Kanu created a job for himself to hoodwink his people with unfathomed realization of Biafra. This has been putting food on his table.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Emergingnation3(m): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Oyiboupdate come and see who Fulani terrorists pay you to blackmail every now and then.
Looking fresher than you can ever look all your life.
Well, I was waiting for you to come to testify against him the way you made huge noise regarding that. Now the whole world can testify of your idiocy grin grin grin
He is on severe pained right now... grin grin

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Unserious Fendi and Gucci Gucci freedom fighters

Smh embarassed

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Emergingnation3(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
They are just collecting big money from what he stolen from his gullible followers. They are cashing out big.
Go and say that to your walking corpse Apolo eyes.

The pee poo stunts. gringrin

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by RacistProudIgbo: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Greater than all Northern and South Western presidents combined.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
One Nigeria in the mud grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
SilentQueen:

Smh embarassed

This thing pain you well well, hope you fit sleep this night?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
chrisxxx:
If not that Kanu was becoming a rabble rouser Buhari would have just left him in his occupation. Kanu created a job for himself to hoodwink his people with unfathomed realization of Biafra. This has been putting food in his table.

And also tell us about who your father is?

30 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Onyendu MNK iga adioo.

37 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by chrisxxx(m): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iliveforever:

And also tell us about who your father is?
My father is a very respected and peace loving man in the community. He is well educated and people like listening to him when he speaks. He is retired as he served as a Custom Officer for some good years. He is a community leader presently. He didn't make excessive money but he is comfortable with what he has. He stands by the Truth always.
I am proud of him at all times. I wish you had a dad like him.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Savagery101: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
UGO FORM FOR MOUTH TURE
chrisxxx:
If not that Kanu was becoming a rabble rouser Buhari would have just left him in his occupation. Kanu created a job for himself to hoodwink his people with unfathomed realization of Biafra. This has been putting food in his table.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
chrisxxx:

My father is a very respected and peace loving man in the community. He is well educated and people like listening to him when he speaks. He is retired as he served as a Custom Officer for some good years. He is a community leader presently. He didn't make excessive money but he is comfortable with what he has. He stands by the Truth always.
I am proud of him at all times. I wish you had a dad like him.

How come I’ve never heard about him?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Savagery101: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
ZOOLOGICAL ANIMAL, GO AND REVIVE YOUR DYING ZOO
SilentQueen:

Smh embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Akponmfet: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
The albino has been wearing the same clothes for 10 years. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Savagery101: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
ZOO ANIMAL, I HEARD THAT YOUR ZOOLOGICAL ECONOMY HAVE COLLAPSED
Tinubuadvocate:

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Savagery101: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
CRAWL BACK TO YOU HELL HOLE IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY MEANINGFUL THING TO SAY
Akponmfet:
The albino has been wearing the same clothes for 10 years. grin grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Balkan(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
alsudan:

This guy has remained Unbreakable despite all the carrots and sticks thrown at him.

Tinubu urchins will not sleep grin

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Landmack: 12:19am On Apr 09, 2022
frauds of biafrauud.

mnk is a dirty man wearing one attire for ten months now. wheres his state governor,ikpeazu the failure should provide new fendi clothes for his abia brother

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) by Coldsperm: 12:36am On Apr 09, 2022
As a Futa Jalon Headslammer, this news is not good for my health.

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.