Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 (64596 Views)

Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 / Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Hungary: FIFA U17 World Cup (4 - 2) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by LZAA: 6:09am On Nov 06, 2019
grin
one nigeria indeed
told a mate that the selection of that team was lopsided he was saying no na one Nigeriagrin
It's only here we still pick PE graduates and then NIS which is filled with PE graduates as football coaches but hey quota system right
A failed state does not need pointing

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Honor10: 6:15am On Nov 06, 2019
Tobichimezie:
When you populate a team with Aboki neophytes, just to satisfy some quota system curriculum... this is the result you inevitably get. It's no surprise the other U17 winning sets that played with flair, skill, and panache had Igbo and South South(Niger Delta) players in the majority... the earlier Nigerians start accepting the reality, the better for all of us.

Your super eagle that is dominated by Igbos and Niger delta, tell me where they crash out in the world cup again, tribalism has damaged ur brain. We will never get better, if we start looking at everything with the eyes of tribalism and let me remind u that the idiot that conceded this particular penalty in this match is an Igbo guy, since u don't want to use ur sense. Mtcheew.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by predon004(m): 6:18am On Nov 06, 2019
I'm not surprised by this results, in fact I was somehow hoping for this to happen. Right from the time I saw the corrupt selection of players for this tournament I felt bad. The corruption in our senior team is gradually entering into the only world tournament we are known to always win. The useless cabals that influenced this selection just robbed the country of this world cup. I'm not against northerners playing for the team, they have always played even when South and West dominated. But when you look at the set of players taken for the tournament, you will not help but notice a foul play. I didn't even watch the game, I slept off watching the first match because of their lack of tactics, even the female team that played the female world cup played more entertaining football. I just hope the u23 learn from this foolish error and field us better players irrespective of their tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Memberclub(m): 6:21am On Nov 06, 2019
KingEd:
or beta still park old guys full dat team like before.
simple
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by LOGOBELT: 6:36am On Nov 06, 2019
They lost again
Abeg, make you change your laptop charger, its old. I need to eat, so please change your laptop charger na

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Chimezirim121: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2019
This is what happens when you bring politics into football

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2019
Chimezirim121:
Nigeria football team is made up of Igbo players who will always play better than those of Hausa and Yoruba. But politics produced a rickety team which crashed earlier
rubbish,you lack home training n sense what has Igbo filled national teams won
MOD should please ban and delete this niggars account

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by nairalanduseles: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Chimezirim121:
Nigeria football team is made up of Igbo players who will always play better than those of Hausa and Yoruba. But politics produced a rickety team which crashed earlier

What have the igbo players achieved.......NOTHING.......

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by majamajic(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2019
lordprogress:
This is what you get from a team of abokis

after their first match , I go check the team list , check where them do all their camping

I conclude that they can't even qualify from group stage

the coach is tribalistic in his selections and camping , just like the one that took us to under 20

they know where to get better players but the hate in them will not allow them , look at the team fanni amu selected in 93 , very perfect !!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 7:07am On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

after their first match , I go check the team list , check where them do all their camping

I conclude that they can't even qualify from group stage

the coach is tribalistic in his selections and camping , just like the one that took us to under 20

they know where to get better players but the hate in them will not allow them , look at the team fanni amu selected in 93 , very perfect !!

If we looked at stats, I think NFF should be blamed.

This same Manu coached the team of 2013 to glory.

Too much interferences. That was why the Super Falcons' coach resigned. Too much unnecessary interferences.

Manu does not appear happy with the team he had to coach. But how many jobs are there in the country? The man just has to hold on to the job and try to do his best.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Lordjb: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Kbs468:

Lordjb. Is this possible for the Super Eaglets?
sorry boss... I forgot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Mouthpis(m): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2019
Thank God I no watch the match.

Worst U-17 ever.

After watching their last game before this, I knew they will loose this match.

No cohesion, everybody just running around with the ball alone, taking wild and useless shots.

I decided not to bother myself about watching them again.

Nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by majamajic(m): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

If we looked at stats, I think NFF should be blamed.

This same Manu coached the team of 2013 to glory.

Too much interferences. That was why the Super Falcons' coach resigned. Too much unnecessary interferences.

Manu does not appear happy with the team he had to coach. But how many jobs are there in the country? The man just has to hold on to the job and try to do his best.

then he tried to succeed , now he feel he has arrived

I remember amunike and one other super eagle ex as his assistants

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2019
LZAA:
grin
one nigeria indeed
told a mate that the selection of that team was lopsided he was saying no na one Nigeriagrin
It's only here we still pick PE graduates and then NIS which is filled with PE graduates as football coaches but hey quota system right
A failed state does not need pointing

That squad does not even look like one Nigeria.

The scouts were obviously influenced by money.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by OTayobami(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2019
This thread dey smell! I am so disappointed in the people here, the way the boys played obviously showed that there was no tactics at all, they were just given heavy fitness training that's all! Instead of you guys to discuss about that, y'all here are talking about Hausa and Igbo in the super and flying eagles? We are the problems of this country buy ourselves and am afraid to say it but this country can never be better with these mindset of ours!

Oh so you think if dem divide am, e go better?
You think all of you as Yoruba will love each other and no hate amongst yourselves? or you think all of you as Igbo will love each other and no hate amongst yourselves? or you think all of you as Hausa will love each other and no hate amongst yourselves?
I'll cut my balls off it the above happens!

Nigerians are so naive that's why the people in their government keeps taking advantage of them

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by vinceobe: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2019
The problem was the players selection. There were complaints of short-chainging particularly a complaint from a man that a good player was replaced with the sons of top government officials especially one particular one in DSS. Now, they have all failed and will come home with ignominy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

The man does not feel he has arrived. He was humbled as a Flying Eagles coach. He had to be demoted to handling the Golden Eaglets again.

I doubt if he felt he had arrived. Maybe, when he eventually gets the chance to coach a senior team, he would feel that way.

This team was obviously forced on him. But unlike his Oyinbo counterparts, he could not afford to let go of his job.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by realestniggah: 7:19am On Nov 06, 2019
AdemolaA2:

You spoke my mind ... saw the way the Netherlands ran to the dressing room for instructions and our own losing team were busy gathered praying . So annoying !!!

African and Nigerian especially better re think this religion things

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by alibiguy: 7:23am On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

Nduka Ugbade.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by majamajic(m): 7:25am On Nov 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

The man does not feel he has arrived. He was humbled as a Flying Eagles coach. He had to be demoted to handling the Golden Eaglets again.

I doubt if he felt he had arrived. Maybe, when he eventually gets the chance to coach a senior team, he would feel that way.

This team was obviously forced on him. But unlike his Oyinbo counterparts, he could not afford to let go of his job.

he should not near the super eagles pls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by majamajic(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2019
alibiguy:

Nduka Ugbade.

thank u my brother !!!
one bottle for u
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2019
OTayobami:
This thread dey smell! I am so disappointed in the people here, the way the boys played obviously showed that there was no tactics at all, they were just given heavy fitness training that's all! Instead of you guys to discuss about that, y'all here are talking about Hausa and Igbo in the super and flying eagles? We are the problems of this country buy ourselves and am afraid to say it but this country can never be better with these mindset of ours!

Oh so you think if dem divide am, e go better?
You think all of you as Yoruba will love each other and no hate amongst yourselves? or you think all of you as Igbo will love each other and no hate amongst yourselves? or you think all of you as Hausa will love each other and no hate amongst yourselves?
I'll cut my balls off it the above happens!

Nigerians are so naive that's why the people in their government keeps taking advantage of them

Don't mind those tribalists.

This particular Eaglets squad has given us a lot to think and talk about. Yet, people are choosing to talk about tribalism.

According to them, if players had been picked from a section of the country, things wouldn't have turned out like this.

Very pathetic mentality. If tribalism keeps stopping us from discussing salient issues, we will never get anywhere with this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

he should not near the super eagles pls

Why? Is Gernot Rohr better than him?
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Titogbanski: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2019
Badluck and pervasive mismanagement of the present system
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by majamajic(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

Why? Is Gernot Rohr better than him?

Rohr is better than any local coach available for now , who do we have ?

tribalistic Local coaches !!

look at the local coach that took over falcons , after 1-1 with Cote de vore , he was sitting and waiting for extra time ,

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by alpamo6: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2019
Tobichimezie:
When you populate a team with Aboki neophytes, just to satisfy some quota system curriculum... this is the result you inevitably get. It's no surprise the other U17 winning sets that played with flair, skill, and panache had Igbo and South South(Niger Delta) players in the majority... the earlier Nigerians start accepting the reality, the better for all of us.

This is a reality check, noticed it from the beginning, God blessed a situation by a certain people, take it or leave it, Igbos are the real deal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Mazigabriel(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2019
OUR Ethnicity squad is out. next time let them field players from the north, west and neglect the east.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Mazigabriel(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Honor10:

Your super eagle that is dominated by Igbos and Niger delta, tell me where they crash out in the world cup again, tribalism has damaged ur brain. We will never get better, if we start looking at everything with the eyes of tribalism and let me remind u that the idiot that conceded this particular penalty in this match is an Igbo guy, since u don't want to use ur sense. Mtcheew.
They crash out due to match fixing and corruption
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by zinosleek(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2019
stagger:

No I disagree. It is misuse of religion as a substitute for hard work that is the problem. Religion itself has a place in human existence. But even the Bible said faith without works is dead.

You got it right. Africans wants religion to solve their problems. Religion involves a deep and personal experience which Africans have failed to appreciate.
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by jamace(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2019
Neglect meritocracy and face damn consequences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos) / Lionel Messi Dribbles Past Five Players In Argentina 2-2 Uruguay Draw (Photos) / Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.