Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Chikwe Udensi, A Personification Of Hostile Irascibility And A Political Misfit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chikwe Udensi, A Personification Of Hostile Irascibility And A Political Misfit (274 Views)

If Shamelessness Was A Person Wike Is A Personification Of It. / Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / Emmanuel Uzor Onwe Ph.d: A Personification Of Excellence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi, A Personification Of Hostile Irascibility And A Political Misfit by chuksahamefule: 7:40am On Nov 05, 2019
It was a mixture of anger and laughter when I read a piece of news from an online news platform where a gubernatorial candidate of the PPA in 2015 who unsuccessfully aspired in 2019 under the APGA for the governorship of Abia state Chief Chikwe Udensi rather than face the accusations of being financially induced to initiate crisis in his party had the audacity to insult senator T.A Orji, the former Governor of Abia state and two time senator of the federal republic, while I commend the maturity of Senator Orji for not giving this epitome of confusion, extremely violent bully and wife beater some undue attention by responding to him, I want to let the world know why this character should not be taken seriously.

Chief Chikwe Udensi is a personification of hostile irascibility who goes about unleashing terror on not only staff and associates but even to his own wife, telling the world how he had serially battered his wife is just like repeating a familiar story line known to every Abian.

Chikwe Udensi should tell Abians what he does for a living, in a recent interview just after the 2019 general elections where he failed to secure the tickets of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, a journalist after listening To Chikwe’s unintelligent submission asked him “Sir What exact do you do for a living” Chikwe Udensi Replied, “I am an InterPol expert” one begins to wonder what manner of job is called InterPol Expert, this clearly shows that Chief Udensi does not have any visible means of livelihood and nothing to show for his acclaimed wealthy status.

Does Chikwe Udensi think that Abians have forgotten how he was alleged to have bullied and dealt violent blows on a popular Abia based photographer who came to his house to demand for his payment for a job he delivered 100%, instead of Chikwe Udensi to pay him as agreed all he did was to dish out several blows to the young man who had to escape from his compound for fear of being killed.

Chikwe Udensi Should do well by explaining to us the reasons why the security men attached to him abandoned him at Roots Restaurant Umuahia in 2015, if not for the wicked and inhuman treatment he hands out to the security men while on duty.

I want to sincerely assume that Chief Udensi’s dementia has taken to an alarming proportion that he no longer remembers that prior to Senator Orji becoming a chief of staff to the then Governor, he is already an accomplished civil servant who climbed to the zenith of his chosen profession without blemish, just maybe you lack knowledge sir, Senator Orji held different positions including that of Administrative Officer and served in various capacities in the Cabinet Office, Ministry of Lands and Survey, Ministry of Agriculture and the then Imo State Government House.

Upon the creation of Abia state Sen. Orji returned to Umuahia to contribute in the course of laying a strong foundation for the smooth take-off of the new state. He served at various times in Government House, Umuahia, Bureau of Budget and Planning and Ministry of Agriculture. In all the places he served, Theodore Ahamefule Orji left indelible footprints in the sands of time.

I won’t be surprised if told that you are a poor student of history, if not, how would you not have known that T.A. Orji was seconded to the National Electoral Commission of Nigeria (NECON) now INEC, Abia State, as Administrative Secretary, and was later redeployed to Enugu State in 1997 where he supervised the elections that ushered in the democratic government in that state in 1999.

While I am not willing to go on with the achievements of this Iroko called senator T.A Orji, may I use this opportunity to remind you that no member of your generation have attained the height that he has so far, and as you can see he keeps climbing while you keep diminishing in political and social stature.

My candid advice, when next you want to open your unguarded tongue to spew rubbish do check peoples history and background as senator Orji, though chose to live a modest and quiet life style has never been associated with poverty, he is a man of honour whose records and strength of character has remained untainted despite all the failed attempts of some inconsequential people like you to tarnish his image.

Chuks Ahamefule is a political Analyst And Social Crusader

(1) (Reply)

PDP Exclude Ize Iyamu From Party Activities Over His Rumoured Defection / God Has Its Own Right Time For Compensating The Rejected Rock - Rotimi Makinde / Kwara Based Non Profit Commissions First Phase Of 4,000 Homes Solar Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.