Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot (5787 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab / 100 Nigeria Youth Leaders Hold Talks At Democracy Youth Round Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by Mtnismad: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2019
The Democracy Youth Round Table 2.0 (Gathering of 100 most influential young Nigerians will hold in Lagos State on Thursday 7th Nov 2019 at the Oriental Hotels Lagos State by 12noon .

This is the Gathering designed for young leaders to engage in proactive discussions , delibrations that will suggest better approches and engagement to further improve our democratic system in Nigeria.

Democracy Youth Round Table 2.0 will also be a forum for young Enterpreneur to share their experiences and help to re orientate young Nigerians leaders on the need to be self independent in Enterpreneurship and training .

The Democracy Youth Round Table 1 0 debuted this year May in Abuja where youths from various states gather to discuss on how the youth can be self independent and be productive,a communique was issued to take the event to other Geo political zones in Nigeria .

To participate send a short profile to democracyyouthroundtable20@gmail.com

Democracy Youth Round Table (bringing Young Leaders together under one roof .

This event is powered by Aso Multi Media and it's supported by Africa Independent Television ,Channels Television , Leadership Newspaper and TVC News

https://leadership.ng/2019/10/09/lagos-to-host-democracy-youth-round-table-2-0/

Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2019
Is Delete Momudu a Young leader?

Take your business to the next level through Social media marketing. Check my Signature for my WhatsApp
Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by beresponsible(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2019
After this round table then what? Everything now na showbiz. Nonsense people lacking sustainable ideas

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by Monogamy: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Momodu as a motivational speaker?

Jesus wept

Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by Introvertedmarc: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2019
Rather than organising all these artificial seminars and wasting public funds...

Why not use technology with access pins on Twitter or any good social media platform, that way, you get genuine audience with the right questions..

Questions, Individuals and the right debate are screened and selected on open platforms like this.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by LilychiLily001: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2019
Nice
Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2019
All of us @ have been preparing for this Round table meeting with the governor since a fortnight.

We cant wait for the D-Day.

God bless Lagos state.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2019
LilychiLily001:
Nice
Gongo Aso.
wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by MrVagina: 8:18am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83752857:

Gongo Aso.
wink
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by LOWLIFE(m): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2019
B
Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by MrVagina: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83752849:
All of us @ have been preparing for this Round table meeting with the governor since a fortnight.

We cant wait for the D-Day.

God bless Lagos state.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
shatap there and get out. nobody wants your opinion

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by pwansunriseteam: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by Ademat7(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2019
Introvertedmarc:
Rather than organising all these artificial seminars and wasting public funds...

Why not use technology with access pins on Twitter or any good social media platform, that way, you get genuine audience with the right questions..

Questions, Individuals and the right debate are screened and selected on open platforms like this.
Wasteful governor, they will rather gather influencers to sing praises than do d real work
Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by slimfit1(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2019
I don't see youths asking reasonable questions here. Only if Juwon is there I don't see anyone inviting him anyway.
Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by jaxxy(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2019
Sanwolu shud get out of this paparazzi mode to work mode pls.
Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by Goldencheese(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2019
Good cool
Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by aviara: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2019
Let no one be fooled by this round table of evil machinations. They sound as if they care about the youths but this is just a platform to deceive and cajole youths to support the nocturnal
presidential ambition of the Emperor of Lagos since 1999. A man who has and his sucking the state dry. I am disappointed with thee likes of Delle Momoadu, you have shown time and again that you are not principled but cheap journalist who don't care for the populace. You have proved to be a man of means and convenience, the brown envelope has always been the motivation behind your journalism. You are always ganging up with the same people that has brought so much hardship on the ordinary Nigerian citizens. Posterity will judge you
Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by damiafolabi9: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2019
Thank God
Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2019
aviara:
Let no one be fooled by this round table of evil machinations. They sound as if they care about the youths but this is just a platform to deceive and cajole youths to support the nocturnal
presidential ambition of the Emperor of Lagos since 1999. A man who has and his sucking the state dry. I am disappointed with thee likes of Delle Momoadu, you have shown time and again that you are not principled but cheap journalist who don't care for the populace. You have proved to be a man of means and convenience, the brown envelope has always been the motivation behind your journalism. You are always ganging up with the same people that has brought so much hardship on the ordinary Nigerian citizens. Posterity will judge you
I presume you are a journalist.... Because I could see how you singled out dele momodu among all other speakers in the program. I hope dis is not a borne out of hatred towards the ace journalist... Whatever may be you person opinion about dele, what I know is that brown envelope has been part of journalist practice ..... Either the practice is good or not good its left for another day debate...
Though I may not know you , but lemme say this: he who sinneth not shld cast the first stone...

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by aviara: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
I will heartily support Prof Osinbajo over the Emperor of Lagos or Pastor Tunde Bakare. Someone will say the Jagbanjatis is an astute politician, but honestly such submission will only be valid in a very perverse political system where the rulers are gold diggers, cake sharers and opportunist. A man who has made thuggery a sector of the state. street touts who can't spell their names talkless of expressing themselves are now more well to do than people with legitimate businesses. This wasn't the paradigm set by Sir Obafemi Awolowo. More of our youths now prefer to stand at bus stops running after danfo to collect fees. The fact that a leader creates "the chop-i-chop" system that benefits a few doesn't make it a proper system. Now he wants to live in Aso rock so that the corrupt system in Lagos can be exported to the national level. Diaris God ooooo
Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by Moor1234: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
How are you doing
Re: Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot by 9jaRealist: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2019
jaxxy:
Sanwolu shud get out of this paparazzi mode to work mode pls.

Bros, the hardest working person in Lagos today has to be Sanwo-Olu’s official PHOTOGRAPHER... undecided

Really hope BSO gets around to actual work...
Lagos is way too important not to be functional. Eko oni Baje!

>

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Villages So Ugly Compared To Other Countries? / How Lack Of Judicial Autonomy Affects You / Purported List Is False And Misleading: APC Denies Reported Zoning List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.