Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Need Help Registering NGO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help Registering NGO (324 Views)

I Need Help Registering On Becoming A CAC Accredited Agent / Procedure For Registering NGO Of International Status And Cost With CAC / Need Help Registering An NGO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Registering NGO by Greenarrow01(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2019
So I want to register an NGO with CAC.. The NGO has been running for years now in Northern Nigeria.
But my mentor and friend who is a German living in UAE has to be on the board of trustees. Is this possible.?
What is also the cost break down of registering the NGO.
Thank you
Re: I Need Help Registering NGO by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2019
Greenarrow01:
So I want to register an NGO with CAC.. The NGO has been running for years now in Northern Nigeria.
But my mentor and friend who is a German living in UAE has to be on the board of trustees. Is this possible.?
Thank you
I don't know about these things, but if, at anytime, you need a content-creator to craft some letters or articles, kindly hi me. Thanks.
Re: I Need Help Registering NGO by cacnig111: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2019
Register your company with cac today
Business name
Limited liability company
Church
Mosque
Association
Club
NGO
Foundation
Football club

Telephone or whatsapp 07034672434

Re: I Need Help Registering NGO by Adulphus(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Thank you

CONTACT US

Reach us on team@aiokogitech.com or through the WhatsApp link below.
We do CAC business registration. You can also check out our page on IG or Facebook @Aiokogitech

Looking forward to working with you

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Humongous Custom Charges On Items From Aliexpress / How To Create Your Own Unique Information Product / We Have Palletized Lld For Your Polybag, Shopping Bag, And For Your Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.