Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria (27436 Views)

Video:here Is Why Boko Haram/fulani Herdmen's Menace Will Never Stop / Fani-kayode Finally Reveals Those Behind Boko Haram, Fulani Militias / Opinion:buhari Boko Haram -fulani Killings Vs Saraki Ofa Rubbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria by fk002: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
Daviddson:
It's an open secret that these two countries are the biggest financiers of Islamic terrorism in the world. And Iran too. In fact, Qatar will meet its Waterloo soon in the hands of Saudi Arabia, because Saudi sees it as a direct competitor to its quest to have regional domination. In fact, Saudi nearly invaded it in 2018, if not for the intervention of Trump.

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran are the 3 biggest sponsors of terrorism worldwide. And ironically, they're also enemies to each other. That's true; Trump gave a tacit approval because he also knew Qatar was guilty of what Saudi accused them of which Saudi itself is also guilty of. It was Turkey that saved them.
Mr man, let me school you à bit. The sponsors see it as a way of spreading Islam, especially in cases where the terrorists forcefully convert the local population to Islam just the way they fought jihad to turn Turkey to an Islamic country. Or a way of fighting American interest whom they see as infidels. When innocent Muslims die in the process, they believe he will be going to heaven while the Christians who die go to hell fire.

Where were you when America were romancing Saudi Arabia?

Do you even know that Saudi Arabia are one of the strongest allies of America? I guess you don't know that.

America have been leaching on SA since time imemorial, do you know that the current prince of Saudi Arabia is half American and half Arabian? You don't know that either.

Did you know that few days ago Many Muslim countries were against Saudi Arabia because they hosted the first female wrestling competition in Riyadh? I bet you don't know.

America and Saudi Arabia are playing draft on masses head while they don't know.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria by olureignforever: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Where this guy ffk take dey get him own weed. I need to taste it.

About 2-3 weeks ago, I heard same thing from the vehicle I entered to Secretariat in Abuja. There might be element of truth
Re: FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria by Saneedfresh: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
frowland:
We all know this all along but you ommitted Iran.

Nigeria can Neva be a beta place if we continue like dis..... Pls let not our religious believe blind our eyes or deaf our ear or stop us from proper reasoning...

Politicians are just using shits to cheat us..

So please be wise..
PrecisionFx:

THE Iranians are Shiites, Boko haram, ISIS, So shabab, etc are all Sunni terrorist groups. Saudi Arabia is the HQ of Sunni Islam in the world while Iran is HQ of shia Islam in the world
shocked

Are u using d stuff inside ur skull @ol...

I don't think so...
If u are using it, den u will not be typing day rubbish ..

Y not d boko haram targeting south south n south east ..

Please use ur brain...

1 Like

Re: FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria by adedehinbo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Daviddson:
It's an open secret that these two countries are the biggest financiers of Islamic terrorism in the world. And Iran too. In fact, Qatar will meet its Waterloo soon in the hands of Saudi Arabia, because Saudi sees it as a direct competitor to its quest to have regional domination. In fact, Saudi nearly invaded it in 2018, if not for the intervention of Trump.

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran are the 3 biggest sponsors of terrorism worldwide. And ironically, they're also enemies to each other. That's true; Trump gave a tacit approval because he also knew Qatar was guilty of what Saudi accused them of which Saudi itself is also guilty of. It was Turkey that saved them.
Mr man, let me school you à bit. The sponsors see it as a way of spreading Islam, especially in cases where the terrorists forcefully convert the local population to Islam just the way they fought jihad to turn Turkey to an Islamic country. Or a way of fighting American interest whom they see as infidels. When innocent Muslims die in the process, they believe he will be going to heaven while the Christians who die go to hell fire.
your finding isn't complete if u Dont know USA, Saudi,turkey are the world sponsors of terrorism to achieve their selfish aim,it has nothing to do with religion
Re: FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria by adedehinbo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Of course, the facts support the theory simplicita. Saudi, Qatar and their Nigerian collaborators have a vested interest in the Sunni oligarchy not to mention logistical support from their North and Sub-Saharan African brethren. The only credible opposition to this mounting Islamist imperialism is the Shiite opposition as led by Zaki, of course dude's rottening in detention at this point.
The Christians are a foregone conclusion at this point, so long as you keep their leaders satiated with private jets and loose women they will sell their birth rights cheaper than a bowl of porridge.
what do you understand by sunni and shia in Islam?
Re: FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
adedehinbo:
what do you understand by sunni and shia in Islam?
I understand they are both branches of the same Islamist ideology driven by imperialist ambitions perpetuated by violence. What do you know?
Re: FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria by ekhai(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
OSHOGBO WEEDS IN ACTION.
Re: FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 06, 2019
Saneedfresh:

Nigeria can Neva be a beta place if we continue like dis..... Pls let not our religious believe blind our eyes or deaf our ear or stop us from proper reasoning...

Politicians are just using shits to cheat us..

So please be wise.. shocked

Are u using d stuff inside ur skull @ol...

I don't think so...
If u are using it, den u will not be typing day rubbish ..

Y not d boko haram targeting south south n south east ..

Please use ur brain...

Are u sure the thing inside ur skull isn't a specie of fio fio? Boko Haram have no need to attack SE n SS n SW to prove that they are Sunni, They are primarily slaughtering Christians in the north and other Islamic sects in the north order than Sunni.

Use ur head.
Re: FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 06, 2019
cool
Re: FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria by ddeola: 3:05am On Nov 06, 2019
God pass all of dem and He will show dey and their sponsors that He is God
Re: FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria by hrhobi1(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Where this guy ffk take dey get him own weed. I need to taste it.

This is the problem we have in Nigeria today ,our youths are dumb as Bleep e.g you
Re: FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria by adedehinbo(m): 6:16am On Nov 06, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
I understand they are both branches of the same Islamist ideology driven by imperialist ambitions perpetuated by violence. What do you know?
its all about politics,Islam remains one religion with the same mode of worships,stop learning abt Islam from the media,you will always picture as bad,Incase you have some questions to ask,can I add u on Whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos / Campaign Rally Held Today By Lagos State Gorvernor Akinwunmi Ambode And APC Memb / Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.