Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,025 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

'Do You Read More Than Me'- Policeman English Got People Talking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Do You Read More Than Me'- Policeman English Got People Talking (344 Views)

See Pictures Of Maximum Security Prison In Norway That Got People Talking / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking / Pregnant Pupil Commits Suicide In Rivers State - Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Do You Read More Than Me'- Policeman English Got People Talking by DonCrack: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2019
'Do You Read More Than Me'- Policeman English Got People Talking, Brags About His Qualification

A policeman has got people laughing and cracking with his English after he stopped a civilian's car.

His hilarious speech got both the civilian and social media users talking as he brags about his qualification.

Watch the hilarious video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ciU70l96d/?igshid=jmsdti8ka9sj

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/policemans-english-got-people-talking.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: 'Do You Read More Than Me'- Policeman English Got People Talking by DonCrack: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Watch Full Video HERE

Re: 'Do You Read More Than Me'- Policeman English Got People Talking by odinson1(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2019
FTC

3rd time since i joined nairaland ��

meanwhile,you all have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be used against you in the Court of law

signed: nigerian police force

(1) (Reply)

77-year-old Blind Man Arraigned For Allegedly Selling Indian Hemp In Osun State / Again! Fire Guts Lagos Building (video) / Man Jailed 20 Years For Raping 12-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.