Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale (887 Views)

How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help. / How Do I Make My Caucasian Shepherd Aggressive / Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Do you need a puppy that meets your need of both aggression and size?
I’m here to offer you great pups.
Interestingly I train puppies and I specialize on aggression and obedience training.
The pups are receiving aggression training already.
If you are interested you can WhatsApp me to see videos as well as live video with your new pups.

Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2019
More photos

Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2019
At just 3 weeks, they are strong, agile and aggressive

Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2019
Always ready to secure their territory. Haha

Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2019
Cute right? Her looks might be deceiving

Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2019
Safety meeting in progress

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Kul3ger(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2019
You mean Caucasian? undecided undecided
Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Kul3ger:
You mean Caucasian? undecided undecided
Yes Sir
Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by prinzetobi: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
You mean, you mean Caucasians?

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
prinzetobi:
You mean, you mean Caucasians?
Caucasian puppies Sir. Adjectives are important.
Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by treasurevee9(f): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
That is not a caucasian o

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
treasurevee9:
That is not a caucasian o
What breed is this?

Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
If you are interested, let’s discuss on WhatsApp. This is not for sale o! I’m selling the pups alone

Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Kul3ger(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Gbyms:

Caucasian puppies Sir. Adjectives are important.
I love this boldness. But this has nothing to do with adjectives grin grin.

Maybe you're hearing this for the first time - these aren't Caucasians. Perhaps Boerboel/Caucasians

So, I rushed in to see "Giant Caucasian puppies"....but, undecided undecided undecided

sure - your puppies are lovely, but then....don't mislead uninitiated prospective buyers.

It's Ok to sell your puppies, regardless of breed (or breed combo), but, say it as it is! tell the breed mix. Show pics of parents (if available)

Besides, it doesn't take so much to maintain 'OK quality'. It's simple - cross caucasian with a caucasian; GSD with GSD; Boerboel with Boerboel.

In the event it doesn't turn out as planned, sell the puppies with the right 'tags'

Again, your puppies are lovely. Happy sales bro
Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Kul3ger(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Gbyms:

What breed is this?

can we see the bitch?
Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Kul3ger:

I love this boldness. But this has nothing to do with adjectives grin grin.

Maybe you're hearing this for the first time - these aren't Caucasians. Perhaps a Boerboel/Caucasian

So, I rushed in to see "Giant Caucasian puppies"....but, undecided undecided undecided

sure - your puppies are lovely, but then....don't mislead uninitiated prospective buyers.

It's Ok to sell your puppies, regardless of breed (or breed combo), but, say it as it is! tell the breed mix. Show pics of parents (if available)

Besides, it doesn't take so much to maintain 'OK quality'. It's simple - cross caucasian with a caucasian; GSD with GSD; Boerboel with Boerboel.

In the event it doesn't turn out as planned, sell the puppies with the right 'tags'

Again, your puppies are lovely. Happy sales bro
Haha. There’s no hassle. When a breed is more than half a trait, it’s okay to call it the dominant gene. Did you hear of that too?
The mum is Caucasian, the dad is Caucasian but have a trait of rotty not boerboel, that’s why one is black.
All these are to be discussed on WhatsApp, I only used here as a pre advertisement thingy sort of.
I’m just surprised the argument about breed especially when you are uninterested. You get what I mean
Anyway thanks for the compliment.
They are fed with quality food and I top up with multivitamins and calcium supplements. I don’t joke with growth
Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
For your view.
So expect a healthy giant Caucasian puppy

Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
I have made an adjustment. I’m sure it’s befitting now.
On a lighter note contact me for further details
Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Adrian98(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
The adult Caucasian you posted is not even a pure one. You now mixed it with a Rottweiler. You are a wicked person. Two totally different breeds.

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
Adrian98:
The adult Caucasian you posted is not even a pure one. You now mixed it with a Rottweiler. You are a wicked person. Two totally different breeds.
Alright. God bless you.
Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by Gbyms: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
I’m not sure I’m here to argue or receive insults like someone just did. I’m not exchanging words because I know a lot of people are frustrated hence look for the quickest way to vent it.
Re: Aggressive Caucasianweilers Puppies For Sale by treasurevee9(f): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=Gbyms post=83772349]
What breed is this?[/quote

Caucasian but the pups are not. They have been mixed with boerboel and rot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pure Bred Lhasa Apso Pups / .. / Gsd Puppy 8/9 Weeks For Sale With Add-ons At Ibadan (iyana-bodija Side)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.