Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,160 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

2face Idibia Better Smoke Weed And Write Songs - Blackface Tells Daddyfreeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Better Smoke Weed And Write Songs - Blackface Tells Daddyfreeze (837 Views)

Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes / Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Better Smoke Weed And Write Songs - Blackface Tells Daddyfreeze by sirchikero: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2019
Cool FM On Air Personality, Daddy Freeze ran into former member of Plantasun Boyz and had a very revealing interview with him. In the interview, Blackface revealed his anger with 2Face and his manager, Efe Omoregbe of Now Muzik.

Blackface also revealed that 2face and his cohorts are working hard eviscerate his hardworks from the Music industry by using songs from his catalogues without permissions and proper credits. Read excerpts below:
https://www.naijanewsng.com/2face-idibia-better-smoke-weed-and-write-songs-blackface-tells-daddyfreeze/

(1) (Reply)

Teni Make Jest Of Davido And Chioma / Cardi B Thrilling Performance At Livespot Festival In Lagos (video) / I Was Broke When I Returned N98M Mistakenly Paid Into My Account -osiebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.