Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

You Don't Need Money For Everything - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Don't Need Money For Everything (146 Views)

Courses You Don't Need To Study In A University / Abia Students To Ikpeazu: Reduce Our School Fees, We Don't Need The N30k Cash / 10 Things You Don't Know About Japanese Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need Money For Everything by vicomonode: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
Money( Physical currency notes and coins) today has become a symbol of success in our world, no matter how successful you claim to be without money your success is termed not to be complete.
Money is not necessary the only resource to have what you want.
Many people think, what they lack is money, but the truth is that money is not what you require to have the best things in life.
I have been on the earth for some good years now.I have never heard someone say; 'I was so hungry, I had to eat my money' never! or 'I was in dire need of clothes I had to sew my money and wear as clothes.
The desire to ammase wealth is a good thing, but just know money will never never do it all.
Look beyond money and see what it can do and do what it can do, then you will see such flow of it towards you.
The desire to defraud another to have money. is not worth it, there is so much for everyone on the earth.
SOMEONE ELSE SUCCESS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE FAILING.You can have what you want if you will only focus on it. It will definitely jounrney towards you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Going Back To College / Study In Ukraine/ Russia Universities (admissions Ongoing) / If You Use The Ozone Concentrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.