Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Testimonials - Tonydoo School Of Photography Lagos Nigeria - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Testimonials - Tonydoo School Of Photography Lagos Nigeria (714 Views)

Learn D Art Of Photography & Video Editing @ A Massive 80% Discount! / 3 Weeks Summer Photography School In Lagos By Nairalander Tonydoo Visuals / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimonials - Tonydoo School Of Photography Lagos Nigeria by vandamme4real: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Michael Ojo

"This is the best photography school ever
My daughter enrolled and her passion for photography has been so strong
She's always eager to do photography related things
She always talks about how amazing the tutor is and how lovely his works are
I'll recommend tonydoo visuals photography school to everyone"

Ukecha Emmanuel

"My time at tonydoo school of photography was awesome. I actually thought photography was about just taking pictures but after getting tutored by tonydoo himself, i realized i was so wrong. I got to see photography from a different perspective, i began to understand more about manipulation of light and environment. The practicals made the lectures interesting and fun. Somehow, i got to find other hidden talents within me i never thought i had thanks to doctor tonydoo.. My experience was awesome and my expectations was more than i anticipated"

(1) (Reply)

Art For Art Lovers / Who Can Design Playstore And Appstore App Banner And Screenshots / Can Anyone Teach Me Graphic Design With Corel Draw On What's App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.