Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army (20280 Views)

EFCC Gets Order To Detain Accountant-General Ahmed Idris For More Days / EFCC Gets Order For Forfeiture Of 8 General Jafaru Mohammed's Properties / Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by sapientia(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

See am. If I tell you Im DSS now and I can travk and detain your pathetic ass now you will disappear like the little whiny bítćh that you are

I Triple dare you.

I wish you are one and that you will actually travel to detain me.

But you are nobody.
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Jaqenhghar: 12:33am On Nov 06, 2019
sapientia:

I Triple dare you.

I wish you are one and that you will actually travel to detain me.

But you are nobody.

Hehehe. You must be relieved hence all the barking. Go siddon jare.
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by sapientia(m): 1:02am On Nov 06, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Hehehe. You must be relieved hence all the barking. Go siddon jare.

I don't usually respond to mentions.

But I still triple dare you.

You will end up hurting yourself.
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Jaqenhghar: 5:14am On Nov 06, 2019
sapientia:

I don't usually respond to mentions.

But I still triple dare you.

You will end up hurting yourself.
I hear you. Oya bye bye
Re: Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 06, 2019
Uchesis:

thunder fire you there. somebody is fighting for your free movement as a human being, you are here talking trash. mumu person

Bro take it easy with the insult and name calling. I am not against falana, I am only stating an obvious fact we have all been witnessing. Are court orders obeyed in this country.
Didn't court grant sowore bail the first time, did DSS comply, wasn't falana his lawyer.

I want free movement but again will they obey court order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24 Days After, 500 Directors Defy Fg’s Order To Retire / FG Moves To Avert Labour Strike, Summons State Govs / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.