Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Redmi Note 5 4/64 For Sale. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 5 4/64 For Sale. (972 Views)

Iphone X 64 For Sales / 3 Weeks Camon 12 Pro 6/64 For Sell 30k / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 5 4/64 For Sale. by EBUBS(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
Used redmi note 5 at a give away price. Phone is still intact. Price is 35k... Not negotiable please

Re: Redmi Note 5 4/64 For Sale. by EBUBS(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Still available... Price reduced to 34k
Re: Redmi Note 5 4/64 For Sale. by Opistorincos(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2019
you guys should be careful when dealing with Ebubs. The last note 5 i bought from him had a factory defect he didnt mention. you should only buy if you are in Abuja to make necessary checks

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 5 4/64 For Sale. by SupaBoy(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2019
EBUBS:
Still available... Price reduced to 34k
Re: Redmi Note 5 4/64 For Sale. by EBUBS(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2019
SupaBoy:

Re: Redmi Note 5 4/64 For Sale. by EBUBS(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2019
Opistorincos:
you guys should be careful when dealing with Ebubs. The last note 5 i bought from him had a factory defect he didnt mention. you should only buy if you are in Abuja to make necessary checks
1. It was a redmi 5 plus.
2. That's not the first phone I used and sold here on nairaland.
3. I can swear to anything that I sold that phone to you in a very good condition. Like I was still using it before I decided to change. Remember if I was bad I wouldn't have given you all the freebies I have to you free of charge.
4. A phone you've not even used and you decided to change the ROM. Which must have caused whatever issues you had with the phone.
5. I buy my phones and I don't bother to change anything or tweak anything because I'm always contented with what I have.
6. This is like the 5th xiaomi phone I've used and decide to sell when I'm tired of using... You are the only person that has ever had issue with it because you're addicted to tweaking your phones.
7. Avoid tweaking your phones. Try to be contented with whatever you have. If you want more features save, then go for it like I always do.
Re: Redmi Note 5 4/64 For Sale. by Opistorincos(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2019
EBUBS:

1. It was a redmi 5 plus.
2. That's not the first phone I used and sold here on nairaland.
3. I can swear to anything that I sold that phone to you in a very good condition. Like I was still using it before I decided to change. Remember if I was bad I wouldn't have given you all the freebies I have to you free of charge.
4. A phone you've not even used and you decided to change the ROM. Which must have caused whatever issues you had with the phone.
5. I buy my phones and I don't bother to change anything or tweak anything because I'm always contented with what I have.
6. This is like the 5th xiaomi phone I've used and decide to sell when I'm tired of using... You are the only person that has ever had issue with it because you're addicted to tweaking your phones.
7. Avoid tweaking your phones. Try to be contented with whatever you have. If you want more features save, then go for it like I always do.

lets start from number 4. I just received a phone from the driver and according to you, i just sat by the bus to request for bootloader unlock and flashed a custom rom ASAP, really? Do you even know how these things work? I have gotten several used phones from this platform and the ones with issues were promptly returned and i got my full refund without any back and forth. Rakiticbarca and bobo65 returned my cash when i had a complain about the devices i bought from them. I got a discount from the phone i bought from jboixxxx cousin cos it had issues. You weren't plain with the deal. You simply sold me a faulty phone with blemishes at every corner of the screen and you expected it to work well. LMAO
Re: Redmi Note 5 4/64 For Sale. by EBUBS(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2019
If you're in Abuja come check the phone out before buying... Phone is still in a perfect condition. The only reason I'm selling is because I want to get another one on 11/11. However I'm not desperate about selling the device...
Re: Redmi Note 5 4/64 For Sale. by EBUBS(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2019
SOLD!

(1) (Reply)

WhatsApp Will End Support After Dec 31 2019, Is Yours Still Working?? / Slot Phone Swap / Checkout Cheap Uk Used Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.