Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 (23594 Views)

Joy James Enemuo Wins Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2019 Pageant / Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by ecamzy: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
LBEST MODEL NIGERIA CROWNS A NEW QUEEN

The largest exporter of models in Africa Modelslink International held her 9th edition of one of Nigeria’s prestigious and biggest model show Best Model Nigeria 2019 at the Bespoke event centre Lekki on the 29th September, 2019.

It will be an evening to remember as winner`s of previous edition where on ground to witness the crowning of the new Queen.

The models whom have being in camp for days did not disappoint the audience as they appeared in five different costumes first of its kind in a modeling contest. In camp, the models paid a curtsey call to the Elejigbo of Langbasa His Royal Majesty Oba Hafeez Olakunle Badiru (KAJEROJAYE 1) In his palace where he admonish the models to be of good character and taken their education with seriousness because it the bedrock of human development.

To celebrate our African heritage, the models file out in different traditional costume in scintillating dance steps that kept the audience in standing ovation for the winner of the Best Traditional Costume Miss Vivian Ugoeze.

The highlight of the event was the crowning of Miss Gloria Kelechi Nwadike as winner Best Model Nigeria 2019,

Miss Precious Onwona  Face of Best Model Nigeria and Miss Motunrayo Rhodes Face of the world Nigeria,

First Runner Up Esther Olanrewaju and  Second Runner UP.

Other Award winners are Bset Catwalk --------------------, Best Social Miss Praise Golly

Best Talent Miss Rosemary Nyamali and Best Photogenic Miss Precious Emeh

The organizers Mrs Augustina Okitiakpe and Mr. Emmanuel Okitiakpe where fill with gratitude to guest and supporters who have being with them in last nine years of using Best Model Nigeria Modeling contest to give many Nigerian youths local and international exposure in the fashio n and modeling industry and also use the occasion to wish all past, present winner and contestant success on their chosen endeavors.

Source https://leadership.ng/2019/11/05/gloria-kelechi-nwadike-wins-best-model-nigeria-2019/

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by Menance: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Beauty in Igbos..

Lalasticlala

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by iamJ(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
best model and they all look like roaches cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

all these girls self, too many pageants in nigeria

fine none fine

see faces in the 3rd picture, too many ugly girls in nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by 1kbusiness: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
These models dey try too oh. To dey smile every time no easy at all. Remember the first day I tried it. Well, lets just say I am not going to try it again.

Give your existing logo a 3D look today for just 1k. Yep. Send us a message so we can get started.
Thank you.

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by Authortee: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Olosho peagentry. Parade the goods, let the big men bid and the highest bidder gets the hottest Toto.
My babe went to one of this non-nonse, one guy grabbed her as$ and she slapped him. The guy was so shocked, he was expecting her to just laugh like all the rubbish tramp they call beauty queen. Las las they quickly disqualify my babe and I was glad the experience made her never bother going for another beauty trash contest.

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by Ikegift4real(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Such a beauty. The muscle used in this stuff could be used to teach em girls some high end ICT programs.
The losers , wetin they gain?

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by CalabarPikin: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
OK..

I'm happy none was banged....
Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by hollowpot15684(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
I hope there is brain upstairs too. grin

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by KubwaBoy: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2019

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by jayson87: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
What is nairaland turning into sef! this is not lindaikeji blog. News as this shouldn't be making frontpage

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by 9jaBloke: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Na wa o! Is this news?

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hugly bitches everywhere grin

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by PennywysCares(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
none of those is my business

anyways tell that Edo babe I don't mine flying with her
Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by Muhammad2468(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
dust everywhere

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by englishmart(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Flavour are you there?
Edited
These ones no reach him level

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by largehead: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Cute.

For any kind of web designs and creation, kindly check my signature
Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by iCauseTrouble: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
I can bet with my balls that there is no virgin among them

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
iamJ:
best model and they all look like roaches cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

all these girls self, too many pageants in nigeria

fine none fine

see faces in the 3rd picture, too many ugly girls in nigeria

Bitter somebody.
don't your post disgust uuuu?

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Stupid stupid pageants for lazy girls looking for short cut to success with their puna

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by Bukden16(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Another batch of farm ...

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by Jakumo(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
Diariz God o.

Wait....why is Patience Jonathan "Mama Peace" participating against her grand children in a beauty contest ?

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
qiggddtvvcv:
Explicit video of ANC Councillor and ward committee member having s.ex in tavern goes viral

The video of South Africa’s African National Congress Councillor and a ward committee member having sex in a tavern has emerged online.
Midway through the leaked sex tape, Seloane was heard saying: “Ayeye! Etsa wena!” (Do me) while the woman looked back and smiled.

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE

Fool like you, sorry forum member for me saying fool to this idiot
Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
I know models don’t necessarily have to be fine bt u got to be kidding me.

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by tsfxtech(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Congrats

You will agree with me that short videos engages potential customers more than mere text and images. Animate your business today, attract more customers and make more money.
Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by YorubaPrince: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Which car model, abeg? angry

Re: Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 by PheelzAlmighty: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Low-key farm tools grin

Please Suggest Two Colours That Go With Pink / 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair / What Attire Would You Like To See Your Partner On During A Date With You?