Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

These Student Hacks Will Make You Enjoy School!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Student Hacks Will Make You Enjoy School!! (269 Views)

Rare Historical Photos That Will Make You Appreciate Life And Moments / UNILORIN Student Hacks His Father’s Bank Account, Steals N25m To Play Bet9ja / University Engineering Student Hacks Into School Computer To Raise His Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Student Hacks Will Make You Enjoy School!! by Oyinawosika: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
School does not have to be a scary experience. Here are four ways to make school life easier for you:

1. Smelly shoes.

This is one thing I know a lot of students struggle with. Maybe you have really sweaty feet, or you are coming back to your hostel after a long day of classes; only to remove your shoes, and your roommate starts giving you the signal to put them outside.

Do not worry, there is a solution.

Just put two tea bags in your shoes, and you are good to go!

2. Essays.

Writing essays can be very annoying. Trust me, I know.. Especially when you have to read through again and again, and you keep seeing blunders.

Here’s how to avoid that: after writing your essay, copy and paste it onto Google translate and listen to it. Listening makes it easier to find mistakes.

3. Presentations.

Presentations can be really nerve wracking. They make you get nervous and really shaky. Well, I know a simple trick you can use, that’ll boost your confidence as you stand in front of the class.

When giving a class presentation, just tell one (or more) friend to ask a particular question before you head to class.

Then you answer it like a pro. Nobody will know it’s a conspiracy.

4. Studying.

Are you having trouble studying? Rewrite your notes by hand. According to research, when you take the time to rewrite them by hand, you actually learn more effectively than when using your gadgets.

Which is your favourite?

https://www.magazine.vasiti.com/four-student-hacks-for-you/

(1) (Reply)

When You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again / Impact Of Salary Increment On Nigerian Police / Stop Being Overprotective – Nigerian Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.