Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island (23338 Views)

'Mama Put' Causes Fire Outbreak In Enugu Park, Bus Burnt (Photos, Video) / Man Climbs Down A 19-Storey Building To Escape Fire Outbreak (Photos) / Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I remembered how you were defending Anambra while people's businesses and livelihood was burning for hours.

Two fires contained in day might have led to the end of some states.

Can I see the evidence of my defense on such occasion.

I need to see it unless you are a propagandist.
Re: Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island by columbus007(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Gosh ,just can’t imagine the heat coming out from these houses.damm!�‍♂️
Re: Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island by Iamgrey5(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Can I see the evidence of my defense on such occasion.

I need to see it unless you are a propagandist.
Here is you tagging the incident a terrorist attack in support of your ipob logic

Re: Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Here is you tagging the incident a terrorist attack in support of your ipob logic

And you call this defense...when I was condemning.

Didn't you read where I condemned the state government and the governor.

Why are you always like this?
Re: Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island by eneyoduke(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
The country is on fire while the head of state is in london chilling with Nigeria make rice cool grin
Re: Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island by eminencetoba: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
A school administrator?
Having difficulty getting teachers for scarce subjects ?

Visit www.syllaboss.com.ng now to place request for teachers, they are right with us

With us, hiring is in lesser time, no stress and at NO COST!
Plus
We train our teachers on workplace ethics and student-teacher relationship

>>GET STARTED
www.syllaboss.com.ng
Re: Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island by firfinch(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
farouk2much:
May this fire outbreak goes to aso rock
some people will still benefit from it.
Re: Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
murphyibiam15:
That's too bad, no efficient fire service
Bros forget that thing, fire fighters can hardly get their trucks into docemu. Place where person never see space to use leg waka
Re: Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
It's advisable we ensure that all electrical appliances are switched off before going out to avoid stories that touches the heart, all this fire incidence happening is very sad, losing valuable properties and documents at this time is very painful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Fire At NITEL Building In Marina / Hotel Building Collapses In Ibadan, 7 People Injured / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.